Thread: Martial arts Marketing

KenpoTalk
    Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Martial arts Marketing

Greetings all,

i know a bunch you you own and operate Martial arts academies and i wanted to know some of the ways you guys advertise your schools?

I'm moving to a new area soon and hope to be able to open a academy in the area in witch will make me the Only Kenpo instructor in the Tri-Cities Washington Area.

what cool things has everyone done to attract students to your schools?

Arch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Combatkenpo For This Useful Post:

KirkS (2 Weeks Ago)

KenpoTalk
    Purple Belt
    http://www.kenpoguy.com/phasic-kombatives-integrated/phasic-kombatives/
    Thanks

Default Re: Martial arts Marketing

I am pretty sure there are other Kenpo people in the Tri-Cities? However, Community centers and clubs are likely going to be your best starting place to get those first few and most important students. I suppose it also depends on what the facility is that you're teaching at, house, garage, or public and commercial studio?

Either way, Good Luck!!! maybe we'll see you on the mat sometime? your getting close geographically
    "The problem is not whether or not you like bad kenpo, the problem is recognizing whether or not your kenpo is bad!"
    "learning should be an endless process, learning how to continually learn is the key and requires the release of ego"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sumdumguy For This Useful Post:

KirkS (2 Weeks Ago)

KenpoTalk
    Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Martial arts Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    I am pretty sure there are other Kenpo people in the Tri-Cities? However, Community centers and clubs are likely going to be your best starting place to get those first few and most important students. I suppose it also depends on what the facility is that you're teaching at, house, garage, or public and commercial studio?

Either way, Good Luck!!! maybe we'll see you on the mat sometime? your getting close geographically

Howdy Sir,

thank you for the response. i would love to get together with some Kenpoist in the area. I always have something i can learn and i am always willing to share what i have. Where is your group located? I know the Nearest Jeff Speakman 5.0 affiliate is up in Seattle area but that is 3 1/2 hours away and while I will be continuing my training with the style it does limit the amount of class time i will be getting.

Before i traveled up last week for Job interviews i did reach out to this forum and a bunch of facebook groups but there were no responses.

if there are others in the area im all game to have training partners.

Arch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Combatkenpo For This Useful Post:

KirkS (2 Weeks Ago)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links