Thread: Dieticians and Nutrionists please sound off

Thanks

Default Dieticians and Nutrionists please sound off

If you are a dietician or nutritionist please sound off. I am applying for interships and I have some questions if you can answer them.
    "To hear is to doubt. To see is to be deceived. But to feel is to believe." -- SGM Ed Parker

"Sic vis pacem parabellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." -- "The Punisher"

"Praying Mantis, very good. . . For catching bugs." --Jackie Chan

"A horse stance is great for taking a dump" --Jet Li

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Dieticians and Nutrionists please sound off

Here is a Kenpo Dietitian. I would be happy to help you out and answer any questions you have.
    Jay Brett

Thanks

Excellent I am not alone anymore. I will be a dietician in about 11 months lol. I just had to send in applications for internships but I figured everything out.
    "To hear is to doubt. To see is to be deceived. But to feel is to believe." -- SGM Ed Parker

"Sic vis pacem parabellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." -- "The Punisher"

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Glad to hear you got an internship! I was lucky in that it my internship came with the program (at Cal. St. Los Angeles). Good to see that another dude is going to be joining the ranks of the RD's, lol! One of my coworkers here in So. Cal. is from your neck of the woods. Men are still the minority, but that is changing fast. There is so much potential in the field of Dietetics. Best of luck to ya. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Jay

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chuan fa Boxer View Post
    Glad to hear you got an internship! I was lucky in that it my internship came with the program (at Cal. St. Los Angeles). Good to see that another dude is going to be joining the ranks of the RD's, lol! One of my coworkers here in So. Cal. is from your neck of the woods. Men are still the minority, but that is changing fast. There is so much potential in the field of Dietetics. Best of luck to ya. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Jay
    LOL. Yea I think there are only like five guys in the nutrition program at school. Now I am just waiting until the middle of march to hear back about which internship I am getting. Thanks.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links