Thread: 5.0 fighter world cup championship

Doc
    AKI Contributing Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,733 Times in 5,482 Posts

Default 5.0 fighter world cup championship

Dear Martial Art Practitioners,

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to make you are aware of the details of this years' event, which includes both SEMINARS from great instructors and the 5.0 FIGHTER WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP.

This year we have a very special guest instructor by the name of Mr. Robert Follis, whom I know you will find to be very interesting. Robert Follis has been involved with martial arts for over 20 years. He's mostly known for his work with top MMA fighters including many past and current UFC fighters. Many are unaware that in addition to understanding the sport of MMA and having a black belt in BJJ he has a strong background in self defense and in training law enforcement and military groups in hand to hand combat. He is currently residing in Las Vegas where he is Head Coach for the MMA program as well as the BJJ program at world famous Xtreme Couture and continues training top fighters as well as working high level security and training law enforcement and military groups.

I have attached all of the details of the event. (event flyer, welcome letter, registration form, training camp schedule, tentative championship division breakdowns, and rules & regulations for the championship)

Please sign up as soon as possible for the Championships so I can finalize the event divisions and send it out to everyone! I am planning on completely separating Male and Female (All ages) when it comes to the 5.0 Fighting. The only way I can make that happen is by getting more of the attendees to participate in that event. Please encourage your students/instructorsto register by this May 22, 2015 to save $50 off registration fees! I am also combining the forms and self-defense divisions into one event, so we can be more efficient with time.
    We have participants already registered from the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, Ireland & Bolivia! We are waiting/working on Pakistan, Armenia, Netherlands, England, Mexico, Spain, Brazil, and many more countries. Looks like it's going to be an amazing event!
    Remember, register by May 22, 2015 to save $50 off registration fees!
    We will be weighing all 5.0 Fighters in this year during registration / check-in process. (Must weigh in with regular clothes and no shoes)

Please make sure you call the Orleans and book your rooms by our deadline, which is May 22nd! Our group code is A5KPC06! Rooms are filling up quickly!
    Please pass on the attached information to everyone! Feel free to put it up on all media you guys use to communicate.

I hope to see everyone in Las Vegas this year! If you would like to sign up for the event; Please print out a copy of the registration form, fill out the information, and send it back by email or mail.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance. Hope to see everyone soon.

Antranig (Anto) Parseghian
    Event Director
    jscamp@jeffspeakman.org
    (626) 794-1700

"Nothing is more dangerous than the conscientiously ignorant, or the sincerely stupid." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." - Ed Parker Sr.

"It's much easier to quote, than to know." - Ron Chapél

www.MSUACF.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 839 Posts

Default Re: 5.0 fighter world cup championship

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Dear Martial Art Practitioners,

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to make you are aware of the details of this years' event, which includes both SEMINARS from great instructors and the 5.0 FIGHTER WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP.

This year we have a very special guest instructor by the name of Mr. Robert Follis, whom I know you will find to be very interesting. Robert Follis has been involved with martial arts for over 20 years. He's mostly known for his work with top MMA fighters including many past and current UFC fighters. Many are unaware that in addition to understanding the sport of MMA and having a black belt in BJJ he has a strong background in self defense and in training law enforcement and military groups in hand to hand combat. He is currently residing in Las Vegas where he is Head Coach for the MMA program as well as the BJJ program at world famous Xtreme Couture and continues training top fighters as well as working high level security and training law enforcement and military groups.

I have attached all of the details of the event. (event flyer, welcome letter, registration form, training camp schedule, tentative championship division breakdowns, and rules & regulations for the championship)

Please sign up as soon as possible for the Championships so I can finalize the event divisions and send it out to everyone! I am planning on completely separating Male and Female (All ages) when it comes to the 5.0 Fighting. The only way I can make that happen is by getting more of the attendees to participate in that event. Please encourage your students/instructorsto register by this May 22, 2015 to save $50 off registration fees! I am also combining the forms and self-defense divisions into one event, so we can be more efficient with time.
    We have participants already registered from the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, Ireland & Bolivia! We are waiting/working on Pakistan, Armenia, Netherlands, England, Mexico, Spain, Brazil, and many more countries. Looks like it's going to be an amazing event!
    Remember, register by May 22, 2015 to save $50 off registration fees!
    We will be weighing all 5.0 Fighters in this year during registration / check-in process. (Must weigh in with regular clothes and no shoes)

Please make sure you call the Orleans and book your rooms by our deadline, which is May 22nd! Our group code is A5KPC06! Rooms are filling up quickly!
    Please pass on the attached information to everyone! Feel free to put it up on all media you guys use to communicate.

I hope to see everyone in Las Vegas this year! If you would like to sign up for the event; Please print out a copy of the registration form, fill out the information, and send it back by email or mail.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance. Hope to see everyone soon.

Antranig (Anto) Parseghian
    Event Director
    jscamp@jeffspeakman.org
    (626) 794-1700

I don't know of him. If he is valuable to the art, I hope people make time to spend it with him.
    A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism. ~ Louis A. Berman

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links