Thread: Martial Science University ACF/SL Kenpo Camp 2015

Doc
    AKI Contributing Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,939 Times in 5,595 Posts

Default Martial Science University ACF/SL Kenpo Camp 2015

Martial Science University

Open American Chúan Fa - SubLevel Kenpo Camp for 2015

I am pleased to announce the dates for the Martial Science University Open American Chúan Fa - SubLevel Kenpo Camp for 2015. Scheduled for Sunday February 8th through Saturday February 14th. The last couple of years have been very successful drawing participants from as far away as Europe and Japan, and commitments have already been made for attendance from those groups and more. Each year we get a little bigger.

Held locally in Southern California and as always, opening with our "Meet & Greet Dinner" on Sunday evening at Won Kok Chinese Restaurant in Los Angles Downtown Chinatown. Located around the corner from Ark Wong's and Bruce Lee's old school locations, and a favorite late night spot for Mr. Parker and students, we continue the tradition. "Locals" who would like to attend the dinner only are welcome. Cost is $25 for plenty of food and a chance to rub elbows with many friends and family local martial arts greats. My childhood friends and training partners GM's Douglas Wong, Carl Totton, Maha Guru Cliff Stewart, GM's Tommy Chan, Wilson Quan are usually in attendance, along with many others as their schedules open up. I'm sure we'll see Ed Parker jr. in attendance again as well.

Training begins on Monday, and as always we train in the evening to allow sightseeing and vacationing during the day for those who bring their family with them. "Dinner & a Movie Night" is still in effect for Wednesday, and we have a new spot that I'm sure will satisfy everyone. Training cost are unchanged at $600 + Movie Ticket for those that choose to attend. This year we will run a series of workshop groups to insure everyone works at their own level and to push the envelope on the material for newbies, and curriculum for instructors. Bring your video cameras and stamina to train and take lots of notes. Last year also brought a few promotions, and you never know what may happen this coming year.

Those interested can contact me directly at docchapel&gmail.com or (213) 506-1027 to begin the registration and reservation process. I look forward to seeing everyone. Put it on your calendar, make your plans now, and pass the word.
    "Nothing is more dangerous than the conscientiously ignorant, or the sincerely stupid." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." - Ed Parker Sr.

"It's much easier to quote, than to know." - Ron Chapél

www.MSUACF.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

jdinca (10-25-2014),MJS (11-02-2014)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links