Thread: Thanks for posting!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 664 Posts

Default Thanks for posting!

For all of those who have posted vid clips, THANKS! I love seening how other do things. I can remember back when we did not have the use of the web for sharing such info. We would have to wait until we were at a seminar with others outside our schools. It is like visiting another country and experiencing their cultures. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I do not (like everything in life), but I definitely learn something from each clip.

I spent a few hours reviewing different clips on youtube and it is just amazing to see other who love the art as much as I do.
    "You can't account for everything, but you should account for the reasonably probable. Unfortunately for the unknowledgeable, those never ending 'what if's' will choke your thought process to death with useless information." - Doc

"To hold and fill to overflowing is not as good as to stop in time. Sharpen a knife-edge to its very sharpest, and the edge will not last long." Loa Tzu

www.cromwellmartialarts.com
    www.BrianAselton.org
    www.hundredclubofct.org

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HKphooey For This Useful Post:

KenpoJuJitsu3 (03-22-2007),Martin Seck (03-22-2007)

KenpoTalk
    2nd. Brown Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by HKphooey View Post
    For all of those who have posted vid clips, THANKS! I love seening how other do things. I can remember back when we did not have the use of the web for sharing such info. We would have to wait until we were at a seminar with others outside our schools. It is like visiting another country and experiencing their cultures. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I do not (like everything in life), but I definitely learn something from each clip.

I spent a few hours reviewing different clips on youtube and it is just amazing to see other who love the art as much as I do.

i hear ya HK... so when you gonna be around when i come back out to ct???? lol
    "The sacraed rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for among old parchments or musty records. They are written, as with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the hand of the divinity itself, and can never be erased.""

Alexander Hamilton
    The Farmer Refuted (1775)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 664 Posts

Default Re: Thanks for posting!

I teach the Wednesday night open forum and sparring class. Once I am done working on my new house in VT I should around on the weekends. Hope to hook you with ya at the school.
    "You can't account for everything, but you should account for the reasonably probable. Unfortunately for the unknowledgeable, those never ending 'what if's' will choke your thought process to death with useless information." - Doc

"To hold and fill to overflowing is not as good as to stop in time. Sharpen a knife-edge to its very sharpest, and the edge will not last long." Loa Tzu

www.cromwellmartialarts.com
    www.BrianAselton.org
    www.hundredclubofct.org

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links