Dominating Circles (Front- Offset Right Hand Grab to Right Shoulder)
1. An attacker at 1 o'clock grabs your right shoulder with their right hand.
2. Some start with the next. Step your left foot to 12 o'clock into a left neutral bow as you execute a left inward block above your attacker's elbow and execute a right reverse handsword.
3. Step your right leg circle clockwise into a horse stance stepping behind your attacker's right leg. Simultaneous with your right foot planting, execute a right outward overhead elbow strike down and on top of your attacker's right forearm.
4. Thrust your right leg to 4:30 if need be or simply pivot into a right reverse bow facing 4:30 as you execute a right palm strike to your attacker's jaw. (Your left arm is still checking your attacker's right arm.)
5. Step your right foot to 10:30 into a front twist stance as you execute a left outward handsword and a simultaneously contour your right hand down your attacker's right arm, acting as a sliding check until it grabs the right wrist.
6. Step your left foot to 10:30 into a left neutral bow as you hook around your attacker's head with your left hand and apply a right hammerlock on their right arm. (This should turn their head counterclockwise.)
7. Step your right foot to 10:30 into a left neutral bow facing 4:30. Push drag in reverse toward 10:30 as you yank on your attacker's right arm.
8. Drop into a left close kneel stance as you have your right knee sandwich your attacker's face and head with the ground.
9. Ascend to a left front crossover and cross out towards 9 o'clock.
Quality outweighs quantity every time.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)