Thread: Challenge

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Default Challenge

I made this challenge in the Tracy's fora, and now I am gonna make it to all the members of KenpoTalk. Get one person to join KenpoTalk. You will notice something remarkable if most of us do this. Yes we will have a lot more members, but we will all benefit the additional opinions, and the knowledge shared.

It is not that hard to get another person to join. Ask one or two people where you train to check out the site, some will join some won't, but you will know that you contributed to the growth of the site.
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 909 Posts

Default Re: Challenge

Excellent challenge. I accept...oh wait...I've already got someone to join..Gimpat01 is one of my students. LOL. I am encouraging them all to check this forum though. After looking through it I noticed there is a lot of good info and advice being given.
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles A. Beard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Default Re: Challenge

For all the school owners it is so simple to promote this site. If you have a monthly newsletter put in a little blurb about KenpoTalk. You and your students will bit benefit greatly from the place.
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links