Thread: Not MIA... just busy...

KenpoTalk
    Purple Belt
    Thanks

Default Not MIA... just busy...

Hi, Gang!

I haven't been on KT much as of late... at least I haven't posted in a while...

Been a lot of life-change things going on... and I'm moving this week (staying in DE though)... so, I might be off-line for a few days...

I'm looking forwards to the weekend... when I should have everything at least over to the new place... and maybe get a chance to relax some...

Also looking forwards to getting things worked out so that I can return to classes...

Post-D finances (and the timing of everything else in life it seems) put the kibosh on my attempt to start at an AKKI school earlier this year... and I plan to be back training there by this Summer at the latest...

Anyways, I just wanted to update the group... and let them know that I'm not MIA... just busy!

Best Regards,

Andrew
    Andrew M. Goodwin - Student of the arts
    Middletown, DE

Blue Belt in Kenpo (5/12)
    9th Kyu in Budo Taijutsu (5/12)
    2nd Brown in TSD (8/98)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,374 Times in 1,427 Posts

Default Re: Not MIA... just busy...

Quote Originally Posted by LngDrnkOfSilence View Post
    Hi, Gang!

Been a lot of life-change things going on... and I'm moving this week (staying in DE though)... so, I might be off-line for a few days...

I'm looking forwards to the weekend... when I should have everything at least over to the new place... and maybe get a chance to relax some...

Also looking forwards to getting things worked out so that I can return to classes...

Post-D finances (and the timing of everything else in life it seems) put the kibosh on my attempt to start at an AKKI school earlier this year... and I plan to be back training there by this Summer at the latest...

Anyways, I just wanted to update the group... and let them know that I'm not MIA... just busy!

Best Regards,

Andrew
    The big D can be financially devastating; still hurting from mine, as are any of my buddies who went through the sam ting. Just take care of yourself, and expect to be well in the end.

Join us when you can,

D.
    Clear mind, clear movement. Mastery of the Arts is mastery over the Self. That in this moment, this motion, the thoughts, memories, impulses and passions that cloud the mind must yield to the clarity of purpose, and purity of motion.

KenpoTalk
    Purple Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LngDrnkOfSilence View Post
    Hi, Gang!

Best Regards,

Andrew
    I've been wondering about you. When all your things get worked out, get your butt back in the studio.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,587 Times in 2,193 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave in da house View Post
    The big D can be financially devastating; still hurting from mine, as are any of my buddies who went through the sam ting. Just take care of yourself, and expect to be well in the end.

Join us when you can,

D.
    I feel your pain! I just wish that the financial hemorrhage was over...
    Be careful what you say, some may take it the wrong way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links