Thread: Make-Up for Men!?!?!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

Default Make-Up for Men!?!?!

I must be getting old......you go right ahead if that's what floats your boat. LOL

http://men.msn.com/articlefb.aspx?cp-documentid=4688324
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles A. Beard

Thanks

Default Re: Make-Up for Men!?!?!

What is the world coming to? I mean I can understand if some guys wear it. You will never catch me doing that stuff though. LOL
    "To hear is to doubt. To see is to be deceived. But to feel is to believe." -- SGM Ed Parker

"Sic vis pacem parabellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." -- "The Punisher"

"Praying Mantis, very good. . . For catching bugs." --Jackie Chan

"A horse stance is great for taking a dump" --Jet Li

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by parkerkarate View Post
    What is the world coming to? I mean I can understand if some guys wear it. You will never catch me doing that stuff though. LOL
    Only during Halloween when me and my buds dress up like Kiss. LOL
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles A. Beard

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celtic_Crippler For This Useful Post:

amylong (05-02-2007),Martin Seck (05-01-2007)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Crippler View Post
    LOL! Has anybody been watching Gene Simmons Family Jewles on A&E? It's freaking hilarious.
    "To hear is to doubt. To see is to be deceived. But to feel is to believe." -- SGM Ed Parker

"Sic vis pacem parabellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." -- "The Punisher"

"Praying Mantis, very good. . . For catching bugs." --Jackie Chan

"A horse stance is great for taking a dump" --Jet Li

Thanks

PARKER - HERMAN - SECK

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Purple Belt
    Thanks

Guess that's what I get for dating musicians in the 80s. I've always liked a guy with a little eyeliner.
    One of the drug combinations my husband was on made his eyelashes twice as think and twice as long...the girls went crazy over that - more that they wanted his secret.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,374 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anoise View Post
    Guess that's what I get for dating musicians in the 80s. I've always liked a guy with a little eyeliner.
    One of the drug combinations my husband was on made his eyelashes twice as think and twice as long...the girls went crazy over that - more that they wanted his secret.
    That's kinda funny. I was a vocalist for an L.A. metal band in the ridiculous 80's, and we all wore eyeliner. Our lead guitar player was one of the most feminine looking straight dudes you've ever seen, and the ladies went NUTZ! for him. I still think Heavy Metal had the hottest chicks of the music scene! (something about leopard spot tops over leather skirts with thigh-high patent stilletoes, the blown out hair, and that huntress gaze...I'm actually referring to the women here; there were some hard-to-tell moments back in the 80's).

These days, I figure men in kenpo don't need to sweat make-up...it's developed as an accessory for the dress-wearing aikido wussies.

Have fun,

Dave
    Clear mind, clear movement. Mastery of the Arts is mastery over the Self. That in this moment, this motion, the thoughts, memories, impulses and passions that cloud the mind must yield to the clarity of purpose, and purity of motion.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Purple Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave in da house View Post
    That's kinda funny. I was a vocalist for an L.A. metal band in the ridiculous 80's, and we all wore eyeliner. Our lead guitar player was one of the most feminine looking straight dudes you've ever seen, and the ladies went NUTZ! for him. I still think Heavy Metal had the hottest chicks of the music scene! (something about leopard spot tops over leather skirts with thigh-high patent stilletoes, the blown out hair, and that huntress gaze...I'm actually referring to the women here; there were some hard-to-tell moments back in the 80's).

These days, I figure men in kenpo don't need to sweat make-up...it's developed as an accessory for the dress-wearing aikido wussies.

Have fun,

Dave
    I wasn't into metal back then, but I had a SNAKE skin shirt with a black leather mini and 5 inch heels. My hair was a quarter inch on the sides with a blond streak that I dyed to match my eyeshadow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 Times in 1,309 Posts

I must be getting old......you go right ahead if that's what floats your boat. LOL

http://men.msn.com/articlefb.aspx?cp-documentid=4688324
    If you had rosasia and it looked like bright red or blue veins were glowing off your face you might reconsider.
    Sean

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KenpoChanger For This Useful Post:

Dr. Dave in da house (05-03-2007)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,374 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KenpoChanger View Post
    If you had rosasia and it looked like bright red or blue veins were glowing off your face you might reconsider.
    Sean
    A friend of mine just started a medical spa with one of those laser gizmo's. She needed to practice, so I said whatdahell. She did a spot removal for my sun spots, and an initial hair removal treatment on my neckline (I get thos danged ingwon hairs like ya read about...hate it). While doing the sun spots, she obliterated an alar vessel (ugly, unecessary vein) alongside my gratuitous (and therefore obvious) schnoz.

After some ugly shedding stuff, the schnoz at least doesn't glow. If I had rosacea, I would so be all over this. The change is permanent. The treatment hurts a bit...like getting snapped in the face with a big rubber band about a dozen times. But would be worth it.
    Clear mind, clear movement. Mastery of the Arts is mastery over the Self. That in this moment, this motion, the thoughts, memories, impulses and passions that cloud the mind must yield to the clarity of purpose, and purity of motion.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links