Thread: Insurance need help

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Question Insurance need help

Hello guys, Im from Minnesota, I just turned 20 last April and my health insurance has been cancelled, I got a physical to check things out before then and my alt and ast liver enzyms were up so I got a ultrasound of my liver, nothing found.. got another blood test a couple days later and they were normal, then I turned 20 and my insurance cancelled..
    But recently, I have been having this pain in my upper middle back down through my right side, it hurts when I stretch out and it hurts when I take deep breaths, the pain on a scale of 1-10 is about an 8 when I take deep breaths and about a 7 when I stretch the wrong way. I have some trouble swallowing too.. I am concern because if something happens to me my life is not insured.
    I have been surfing the net for good health insurance, i came into http://www.insurancepaylite.com has anyone tried online insurance? how effective is the online quote system? can i depend my money on these?

thanks in advance.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Blue Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Insurance need help

In the absence of insurance, you might be well served to try a visit to a DO or a Chiropractor. If they think it is out of the realm of what they do they will tell you. It is not uncommon for the type of pain you decribe to come from a rib head being out or for spinal alignment issues to be a big part of the picture. These professionals may be of help if that is the issue.

If it is not the problem at least you had a fairly low cost consultation. I had a similar problem with liver enzymes and was turned down for insurace. My chiropractor was able to help with nutritional supplements and nutrition. We retested my liver enzymes monthly. It took several months but my enzymes returned to normal and I got the insurance! Hope all goes well!
    Hands on Healer

"If you can not be King be a healer."

"The hands of the King are the hands of a healer"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard Finn For This Useful Post:

John M. La Tourrette (04-18-2007)

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Yah I went for a check up and the doctor prescribed me some medicine to take, and she told me that ill feel better for the next coming days, and i feel happy for that my concern now is my health insurance, nelson, my way is to get multiple quotes from many source so that i can compare prices and choose whats best and affordable, i have checked quotes from known companies which the site has, I have also checked progressive, any other suggestions guys,

Thanks
    Gian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,160 Times in 817 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    Yah I went for a check up and the doctor prescribed me some medicine to take, and she told me that ill feel better for the next coming days, and i feel happy for that my concern now is my health insurance, nelson, my way is to get multiple quotes from many source so that i can compare prices and choose whats best and affordable, i have checked quotes from known companies which the site has, I have also checked progressive, any other suggestions guys,

Thanks
    Gian
    Yep.
    Keep on doing your own research like you are now doing.
    You are getting an education on the process, so now you can know more about your own options that you can control.
    You can also go to www.innersource.net and click on their research items and articles.
    You can also go to the Edgar Cayce free yahoo groups and type into their search engines for more solutions.
    Doc John

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links