Thread: Morrowind Oblivion

Thanks

Question Morrowind Oblivion

Has anyone played the new elder scrolls 4, Oblivion yet? I am thinking about getting it tonight. I would rather play it on the X-box 360 but they are still a little out of my price range for now. So Iíll have to settle for the PC version. I was however wondering about the controls for this game on the PC. How are they, what about mods for the game tried any?

Anyway just wanted to see if I am the only RPG junkie on KT
    A black belt covers 2" of your butt. Covering the rest is soley up to you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

Default Re: Morrowind Oblivion

Nope. I'm currently playing DDO (when I get the chance..... ) I played CoH when it came out and Beta tested CoV before completely burning out on it. However, can't help you out much with Oblivion. Don't play it. Sorry.
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Ė Charles A. Beard

Thanks

Default Re: Morrowind Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Crippler
    Nope. I'm currently playing DDO (when I get the chance..... ) I played CoH when it came out and Beta tested CoV before completely burning out on it. However, can't help you out much with Oblivion. Don't play it. Sorry.
    Didn't know you were an MMO guy. I started way back in text based MuDs called MajorMUD, beta tested Meridian 59, then to EQ I for 6 years, beta testsed Star Wars Galaxies, then EQ II and just recently deleted them all from my PC.

However the original EQ I guys are releasing Vanguard soon.

http://www.vanguardsoh.com/

I may have to check it out.
    PARKER - HERMAN - SECK

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links