Thread: 2006 Events List?

KenpoTalk
    Orange Belt
    Thanks

Default 2006 Events List?

I hesitated to post this as it has no "announcements" but I am trying to plan out 2006 and I don't see anything here to help me.

I know there are probably 2 Kenpo Camps in Vegas in June. I know there are probably 2-3 other events slated for Spring, Summer and Fall, but I don't see such a comprehensive list here.

I realize I may be running very ahead of schedule, but we just had a planning meeting at Boy Scouts last week and they know what they are doing through June 2006. I have to start planning vacations and if I don't know when the Kenpo stuff is happening, it may not get included.

I will encourage everyone who has firm dates to put them on the calendar because I spot checked it and nothing is there for June 2006 or Jan/Feb '06 either.

Mods feel free to move this thread if it belongs in the News area or something. I didn't notice where generic questions best belong.

Thanks in advance.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Green Belt
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: 2006 Events List?

Quote Originally Posted by cdhall
    I will encourage everyone who has firm dates to put them on the calendar because I spot checked it and nothing is there for June 2006 or Jan/Feb '06 either.
    Please do.
    The truly educated never graduate.
    "To understand the heart & mind of a person, look not at what they have already achieved, but what they aspire to do." -Kahlil Gibran

KenpoTalk
    Adv. White Belt
    AKI Contributing Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 2006 Events List?

Greetings Mr. Hall: I will be glad to post some events that I've positively accepted. These are just the "for sure" ones, I'm looking at others too, but they haven't firmed up their venue, time, etc. Also, remember it's early Saturday morning and these are coming off the top of my head so double check any web site I give you.
    Feb. 10 - 12, 2006, Florida Kenpo Camp, Greenacres Florida (West Palm Beach area). www.chinesekaratefederation.com
    April 1st, 2006, The Lineage Continues Camp, Seattle, WA. Contact: Tom or Byanca Graves. www.pokk.org
    May 5 -7, 2006, European Kenpo Camp, Dublin, Ireland. Contact: Eddie Downey (address through the AKTS web site)
    October 6 - 7, 2006, The Unity Seminar, Penn Valley, California (near Sacramento) www.ryuzado.com
    October 13 - 14, The Texas Roundup, Colleyville, Texas Rob Hazelwood (Ms. Rivera would have his site I believe)
    There are more in New York, Baltimore, Minnesota, and Kansas, but as I say they are still in the working stages. Of course Professor Swan and Professor Duffy have their camps around the fall of each year, you would have to contact them for more info.
    There's my donation, I hope this helps
    S. LaBounty
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Theory informs, hard, consistent , real practise convinces

KenpoTalk
    Orange Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: 2006 Events List?

Quote Originally Posted by S. LaBounty
    Feb. 10 - 12, 2006, Florida Kenpo Camp, Greenacres Florida (West Palm Beach area). www.chinesekaratefederation.com
    Oss! Sir,

Thank you for the reply. Mr. Kelly's camp looks especially good to me as there are 5 people scheduled to teach and/or attend who are in the Journey and whom I've never had a class with. This goes on my list now. I'll go put it on the calendar for this website as well if I am allowed to do that.

Thanks again and I'm sure I'll see you again somewhere next year.

Oss!

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Green Belt
    Thanks

Arrow Re: 2006 Events List?

Quote Originally Posted by S. LaBounty
    October 13 - 14, The Texas Roundup, Colleyville, Texas Rob Hazelwood (Ms. Rivera would have his site I believe)
    Oss, Sigung & Mr. Hall!

Yes, here is the link to Mr. Hazlewood's site: http://www.colleyvillekarate.com/cfk...atch_page.html

Oss,
    Gin-Gin
    The truly educated never graduate.
    "To understand the heart & mind of a person, look not at what they have already achieved, but what they aspire to do." -Kahlil Gibran

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links