Thread: AKTS Texas Camp, Oct. 28-29

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Green Belt
    Thanks

Arrow AKTS Texas Camp, Oct. 28-29

The AKTS held a camp recently in Colleyville (suburb of Dallas/Ft.Worth) featuring Mr. Stephen "Sigung" LaBounty, Mr. John Sepulveda, & Mr. Tom Burks as the instructors. Kenpoists from California, Washington & Idaho also flew in & I was as honored to meet them as I was to participate in the seminars given by the great instructors. Mr. Sepulveda says it's all about "making memories" & I think that's true. Every Kenpo camp I've attended over the past few years has its own special memories, & this one was no exception. A nice surprise was seeing my instructor (Mr. Billings) get promoted, plus there were a couple of other interesting moments, but I'll let Mr. Graves & Mr. Haley talk about those if they wish.

I've posted the pictures of Mr. Billings' promotion & others from the camp in my photo gallery. To access them:

1) Click on "Photo Gallery" button above (next to FAQ, Members List, Forum Rules, etc.)

2) Click on "User Galleries" then click on the picture above my name (Gin-Gin2)

3) Two albums should appear - click on "AKTS Camp October 2005 (Colleyville, TX)"

OSS to everyone who was at the camp (including Mr. Rob Hazlewood who was kind enough to host it at his school); I hope we'll see each other again soon at another one.

Gin-Gin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The truly educated never graduate.
    "To understand the heart & mind of a person, look not at what they have already achieved, but what they aspire to do." -Kahlil Gibran

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links