Kenpo Ohana Gathering, Santa Rosa, CA, August 18, 2007!

The date has been set. In Santa Rosa, we are having a Kenpo Ohana gathering at the Seika-Ryu Dojo. If the pre-event response warrants modifications to times and dates, the schedule can be expanded. At this time, there have not yet been enough RSVPís from invited persons to warrant an expansion, so we are going with:

Saturday, August 18, 2007
Seika-Ryu Martial Arts Dojo
3168 Condo Court
Santa Rosa, CA, 95403
10:00 AM to 4:30 PM

Cost: $10.00, come and go as you please.
Egoís and politics checked at the door; letís enjoy a gathering focused on what we love to do. Sweat, train, play, have fun, learn something new or share something treasured. Letís gather as extended family for a day of kenpo fun.

As it stands now, there are 6 training slots open, with a half-hour break for feeding in the middle. BBQ grub will be available for a minimal additional fee for lunch, and a post-event breaking of the bread will occur for us to have time to socialize with old friends or make new ones.

Announcements and invitations have been e-mailed to several kenpo schools in Northern California, the Bay area, etc. Any black belt wishing to teach a topic dear to them is welcome to do so, and will have their massive 10.00 fee waived. If you would like to teach, please e-mail me at kenpochiro1@yahoo.com with your topic. I will be attempting to hold spaces open for some special invitation recipients first, but once they have confirmed/denied, any and all are welcome.

A flyer listing who is slated to teach what, when, will be posted as the event comes together. If there are any questions, I can be reached by phone at 707-538-1134, or at the previously listed e-mail address, kenpochiro1@yahoo.com

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Dave Crouch, DC

PS Ė Some people indicated the 18th was bad for them; it is the date that worked best for most. I regret not being able to accommodate everyoneís schedules, as this event is meant to be inclusive. If it turns out to be a good thing, there will be more.