Thread: Seminars

KenpoTalk
    Green Belt
    Thanks

Default Seminars

We will be hosting Grandmaster Al Tracy at my school in Shreveport, LA around mid-September to mid-October. Mr. Tracy is scheduling several seminars at that time and is working out the date logistics.

We will also be hosting Kyoshi Roger Greene sometime around late August or early September.

I will post costs and dates as soon as they are set! Please e-mail me if you are interested. Both seminars are open to all kenpo practitioners.
    Dave

"I consider that the spiritual life is the life of man's real self, the life of that interior self whose flame is so often allowed to be smothered under the ashes of anxiety and futile concern." - Thomas Merton

KenpoTalk
    Green Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Seminars

Kyoshi Greene's seminar will be August 27th, and the cost is $50. Please contact me at dave@tracyskenpokarate.com if you are interested!
    Dave

"I consider that the spiritual life is the life of man's real self, the life of that interior self whose flame is so often allowed to be smothered under the ashes of anxiety and futile concern." - Thomas Merton

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links