Thread: International Masters Gathering- East Meets West

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Default International Masters Gathering- East Meets West

East meets West International Masters Gatherings
    This is going to be great. I am sorry it took so long, but we just finished up our 4th annual Alliance tournament and I am getting married in 16 days, but we have our location for this international seminar.

Where: Westford Regency - Westford Ma., 40 minutes from logan and 30 minutes from the Mass. Pike.
    When: Saturday July 22nd, starting at 10am. Sign in is 9-9:45am.
    Price: $100 - Pre-Registered
    Price at the door: Truthfully - this is going to fill before then.
    Hotel room rates for the event is $99. Hotel has everything.
    You do not need to be with any particular organization or person to attend. This is open to all people willing to learn and see history in the making.
    Teaching Masters:
    Ueno Sensei- Soke Japan- Teaching one of the oldest Japanese martial arts to date. He will be teaching open hand techniques and doing a Sword cutting demonstration at the end of the seminar.
    Motobu Sensei- Soke Okinawa: Showing you where others only told you your style of Kempo might have come from. Teaching some of the first 12 techniques in the Udunde System and the Nahainchi (sp sorry) Kata.
    Prof. Kimo- Teaching some of his Explosive hand techniques of Kempo Jutsu Kai and his newly developed signature knife with fighting applications from his core self-defense techniques.
    Master Chun Jr.- Student of his father, Master Bill Chun Sr., and Prof. Chow. He will be teaching some of his family's system of Kenpo- to- Kempo concepts and how hard becomes soft fighting techniques plus material yet seen to outsiders of the inherited system.
    -please no personal recording devices or camera's allowed at event-- pen and paper are more than welcome.
    This is going to be an event that no one will want to miss, not just for teachers, but also for students who wish to improve their understanding of their particular martial arts or what others talk of as "Roots". We are covering a lot of the martial spectrum with these teachers. -

Contact information:
    Jesse Dwire - www.dpkempo.com
    or
    Chris Hatch at - www.capecodmartialarts.com

In Peace
    Master Jesse E. Dwire IV
    Proud co-sponsor of this event
    -- let it be known that this has come to a finalization only in the past 12 hours, so webpages may not yet be updated--

KenpoTalk
    2nd. Brown Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: International Masters Gathering- East Meets West

this is close to me. i will have to see what i have going on then???

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: International Masters Gathering- East Meets West

Thats great feel free to contact me with any questions. It was funny, before i even found the location i had people in California call and book their flights..
    Jesse

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links