Thread: Bob and Barbara White Youth Karate Tournament

KenpoTalk
    Orange Belt
    Thanks

Default Bob and Barbara White Youth Karate Tournament

As Barbara and I talked about in our DVD “Let’s Live a Life of Service” what has happened in the last year has motivated us to want to do more to give back to our community. We have resurrected our event The Bob and Barbara White Youth Karate Tournament. We will have our banquet Friday the 23rd of March, seminars all day Saturday, and the tournament on Sunday. A committed team will give their best effort into making each day truly something special. Barbara will be coordinating the Friday night banquet with a fine meal as well as wonderful entertainment. The Saturday seminars will be spectacular with a Dream Team of teachers. We will have 12 of the finest and most respected Kenpo Karate educators in the world. We will have the group broken down into adults white to green and then the brown/black belt class. So far we have Benny Urquidez, John Sepulveda, Graham Lelliott, Marty Zaninovich, Paul Dye, Eddie Downey, Ron Sanchez, and myself confirmed. I am waiting confirmation on our other teachers but please believe when I say they are very well known and respected.
    At the tournament on Sunday we will again go to great lengths to have the most efficiently run tournament. We will have low entry fees with no spectator fees charged so the participants can have their families come and support without the financial strain. We will be raffling off bicycles and skateboards throughout the day as in years past for the kids.Gift Swag bags will be handed out to each competitor with tournament t shirts. There will be fresh fruit, energy bars, and waters for each participant.
    We know we cannot out give God but we can work for God and try and do good things. I am asking for your support and let’s work together to make this something very special. The more money we raise the more abused children get helped. What we do makes a difference and I hope you can contribute. We need financial donations, things to auction off, and any other methods of contributing to our purpose. It will be a great weekend and I hope to see old and new friends.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bob White For This Useful Post:

Dr. Dave in da house (10-09-2017),jdinca (10-06-2017),John Brewer (10-07-2017),KirkS (10-06-2017),nelson (10-06-2017),Star Dragon (10-06-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,566 Times in 2,176 Posts

Default Re: Bob and Barbara White Youth Karate Tournament

Thank you to you and your wife Mr. White, for continuing to be caring and giving people. I hope people will see this as an honorable cause and help out anyway they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be careful what you say, some may take it the wrong way.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdinca For This Useful Post:

Bob White (10-15-2017),KirkS (10-06-2017),nelson (10-07-2017)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links