Advertising Policy Change: Effective February 1st 2012
On February 1st, the following change to KenpoTalk's advertising policy will go into effect.
KenpoTalk.com Advertising Rates: Effective February 1 2012
Listings for Staff, Advisors, and all Supporting Members (SM's and Gold Key).
This means that if you are a member of any of the above listed groups, you may post your events, seminars, and other advertising in the appropriate areas at no additional charge, without delay.
For registered members who are not part of one of the above groups:
- Free events, and events of a charitable nature (ie raise money for a sick kid) will remain free.
- Events, Camps & Seminars that charge money a flat fee of $25 US will be charged.
- School, organization and instructor listings will remain free at this time.
- Ads posted outside of their approves areas may be removed without notice.
- Payment must be received before we post your ad.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Unregistered members who just wish to post an ad (and for this definition of Unregistered it means you signed up only to post the ad, not participate in the community) a flat fee of $50US will be charged.
Of course, the cheapest solution is to become a supporting member. For $21.95US you get immediate display of your events, as well as all of the added benefits such as greater access, more features, your own photo gallery, and less ads, as well as helping ensure that KenpoTalk continues to operate and benefit the Kenpo community.
This is a clarification of previous policy. Rates are unchanged from 2010.