Thread: Mitose Trial Transcript

Thanks

Exclamation Mitose Trial Transcript

Chris Geary has made available the Mitose trial transcript in it's entirety on his website:
    http://www.christophergeary.com/James-Mitose.php

Just to let people know, This is the very same transcript that Pat Munk Sensei painstakingly reproduced in .pdf format complete with bookmarks.

Chris Geary has, in my opinion, not given Mr. Munk his due by stating this on his site:
    "Until April 2006, the only way to view the complete transcripts of James Mitose's trial has been to purchase them in CD format. It is thought that these transcripts were created by a man named Pat Munk over a period of eight months. I have always felt that these transcripts should be made available at no charge to anyone who is interested in reading them. That way, people can make up their own minds about what kind of person Mitose was. With this purpose in mind, I decided to make the transcripts available for downloading from my website at no cost. To my knowledge, as of April 2006 no one else has ever done this."

So while it is indeed a free download......Give a thank-you to Munk Sensei if you download it.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Mitose Trial Transcript

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbonz
    Chris Geary has made available the Mitose trial transcript in it's entirety on his website:
    http://www.christophergeary.com/James-Mitose.php

Just to let people know, This is the very same transcript that Pat Munk Sensei painstakingly reproduced in .pdf format complete with bookmarks.

Chris Geary has, in my opinion, not given Mr. Munk his due by stating this on his site:
    "Until April 2006, the only way to view the complete transcripts of James Mitose's trial has been to purchase them in CD format. It is thought that these transcripts were created by a man named Pat Munk over a period of eight months. I have always felt that these transcripts should be made available at no charge to anyone who is interested in reading them. That way, people can make up their own minds about what kind of person Mitose was. With this purpose in mind, I decided to make the transcripts available for downloading from my website at no cost. To my knowledge, as of April 2006 no one else has ever done this."

So while it is indeed a free download......Give a thank-you to Munk Sensei if you download it.
    Thank you for your kind words ... Yes it is the document that I created ... I did Email Mr. Geary about the file and let him know about my feelings about him making the above decision without even consulting the author. Hopefully he will make a little better decision in the future. But I'm not holding my breath.

Again Thank you for acknowledging the fact that without my hard painstaking work NONE would have access to this type of document. Free or otherwise.
    Pat Munk, Judan
    Kenpo Karate

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Someone needs to step on that guys neck.
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

Thanks

the guy has been studying martial arts for 13 years and he's a 7th degree black belt with an online autobiography called "Profile of a martial arts master"

what does that tell you?

Thanks

Hmmm, 13 years should be more like 3rd degree. Took me 22 years to get 5th ... I must be a slow learner.

You see the sample video clips?

I'll give him this, he is very good at marketing himself.

Thanks Pat Munk for all your hard work.

Salute,
    PARKER - HERMAN - SECK

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Way too funny.
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Orange Belt
    Thanks

Since when is a requirement for 7th degree iclude whining??

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Kai
    Since when is a requirement for 7th degree iclude whining??
    No one is whining .... but right is right and wrong is just wrong no matter how you slice it. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if someone thought your hard work should just be given away without even contacting you or giving you credit for your hard work.

Stating facts isn't whining ... but I do feel that anyone who get's the file from Geary's site or buys it on KenpoNet or anywhere else from the net should know who was responsible for them being able to get what they got. Instead I'm sure others are taking credit for the document. But I just want all to know where it came from.
    Pat Munk, Judan
    Kenpo Karate

Thanks

From what I have read of Chris Geary, he has been trying to take shortcuts to promotion any way he can.
    While I am not one to fraudbust and spew off at the mouth about people, sometimes it's hard to sit back and watch someone get something for nothing and almost brag about how good they are at doing it.
    This is not an attack on my part, Mr. Geary is perfectly welcome to come and join the discussion and defend his actions.

He's a rank and letter collector.......here is the master in action.
    http://www.karazenpogoshinjutsu.com/...ttraction.html

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Orange Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Munk
    No one is whining .... but right is right and wrong is just wrong no matter how you slice it. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if someone thought your hard work should just be given away without even contacting you or giving you credit for your hard work.

Stating facts isn't whining ... but I do feel that anyone who get's the file from Geary's site or buys it on KenpoNet or anywhere else from the net should know who was responsible for them being able to get what they got. Instead I'm sure others are taking credit for the document. But I just want all to know where it came from.
    Mr Munk I was'nt directing that last comment towards you in any way. Black Cat picked up on the direction of my thoughts, and hopefully it will make me look like less of a boob
    Todd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Kai
    Mr Munk I was'nt directing that last comment towards you in any way. Black Cat picked up on the direction of my thoughts, and hopefully it will make me look like less of a boob
    Todd
    I knew where you were going.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links