Thread: Business Resources

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Default Business Resources

What do all all the instructors hereuse a business resources to keep thing fresh, motivational, and get some great business promotions
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

KenpoTalk
    3rd. Brown Belt
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Business Resources

I would be interested in replys....not having a huge club we do not run too many promotions.

At one point in time however we ran and initial 2 week sign up that included a free uniform.

Basically after the cost of the wholesale uniform the club got a whole 7 dollars but about 3/4 of those who signed up for the 2 week promotion stayed with the school at the time so I would call it a success.
    www.hunterskarate.com

"I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one."

- From the Lone Ranger's Creed

Thanks

Default Re: Business Resources

Here is one resource I use http://www.4kicks.com/ it has a ton of creative drills, very little business info.

Another great resource is Martial Arts Professional Magazine & MA Sucess Magazine.

So far nothing to me has beat How to Open and Operate A Successful Martial Arts School by John Graden. Occassionally you can find this book on EBay for a great price.

KenpoTalk
    Orange Belt
    Thanks

A great Martial arts management site is martialartteachers.com. It is a subscription and free areas to the site. I have been using them for about 8 months now. I wish I would have found them earlier. It is run by John Graden. It is WELL worth the $25 month. Tell em Bill Piper sent ya!

I'm serious, it sounds like a lot but the resources are there to download or read 24/7 with ads, sample business plans, lesson plans, holiday idea, staff teaching ideas and more.

Geesh I sound like a ad for them. Good solid info on this site, without the fluff.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BillPiper
    A great Martial arts management site is martialartteachers.com. It is a subscription and free areas to the site. I have been using them for about 8 months now. I wish I would have found them earlier. It is run by John Graden. It is WELL worth the $25 month. Tell em Bill Piper sent ya!

I'm serious, it sounds like a lot but the resources are there to download or read 24/7 with ads, sample business plans, lesson plans, holiday idea, staff teaching ideas and more.

Geesh I sound like a ad for them. Good solid info on this site, without the fluff.
    John Graden has always put out great info. $25 is a lot less than NAPMA, and MAIA.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links