Thread: Freestyle Fighting DVDs - Sullivan

Thanks

Default Freestyle Fighting DVDs - Sullivan

This Two DVD set is well worth the money. It not only showcases Chuck Sullivan and Vic Le Roux but other amazing fighters like Steve Mohamed (Sanders) and many many others.

I own 100's of Martial Arts instructional videos and I have to say this has become one of my favorites. Also a great teaching aid.

http://www.karateconnection.com/freestylevideo.html
    PARKER - HERMAN - SECK

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

Default Re: Freestyle Fighting DVDs - Sullivan

Steve (Sanders) Muhammed is the man! I plan on getting around to these a.s.a.p. Especially before participating in the Battle of Atlanta.
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." – Charles A. Beard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Crippler
    Steve (Sanders) Muhammed is the man! I plan on getting around to these a.s.a.p. Especially before participating in the Battle of Atlanta.
    Steve Muhammed comes on the screen and smiles to the camera and says "Hi I am Steve Muhammed and my Grandmaster is Chuck Sullivan".

Then talks about some drills and says lets spar slow. Ummmm I don't think that word is in the man vocabulary he is blinding fast.
    PARKER - HERMAN - SECK

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsudo_karate
    Steve Muhammed comes on the screen and smiles to the camera and says "Hi I am Steve Muhammed and my Grandmaster is Chuck Sullivan".

Then talks about some drills and says lets spar slow. Ummmm I don't think that word is in the man vocabulary he is blinding fast.
    I've trained with a BKF black belt up in Seattle for a bit, and he talked about sparring Steve Muhammed, actually it was described more like "and he came up and whupped on everybody."

Lamont
    Pekiti Tirsia Kali and Kenpo Karate
    www.blackbirdmartialarts.com

“He, who will not reason, is a bigot; he, who cannot, is a fool; and he, who dares not, is a slave.”
    ~William Drummond

"This person is as dangerous as an IED."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside
    I've trained with a BKF black belt up in Seattle for a bit, and he talked about sparring Steve Muhammed, actually it was described more like "and he came up and whupped on everybody."

Lamont
    LOL. Yeah, I hear those BKF fella's like to fight and are pretty good at it too!
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." – Charles A. Beard

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links