Thread: Separate Sections for B-Days & Hall of Remembrance?

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Green Belt
    Thanks

Question Separate Sections for B-Days & Hall of Remembrance?

Hi again,

I know y'all are probably sick of me posting suggestions, but please forgive me if someone else already asked about these....
    I was wondering--are we going to have a "Birthdays" section and a "Hall of Remembrance (Memorials)" section? I think we should, because every year it seems that we lose another legend in the Art. And, everyday is somebody's birthday, so, why not?

What originally prompted me to ask about this was that when I changed my calendar at home & work to March, I realized that Mr. Parker's Birthday is coming up (on the 19th) & I was thinking about posting something, but don't see a place on KT yet.

I know y'all are still busy setting up the site, so whenever you get a chance to catch your breath & consider yet more suggestions, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks for all the hard work you & your Admin team are putting into this, Bob. It seems that everyday I log on, I see something else on KT that has been changed/upgraded/added, etc. Keep up the good work!!
    The truly educated never graduate.
    "To understand the heart & mind of a person, look not at what they have already achieved, but what they aspire to do." -Kahlil Gibran

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Blue Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Separate Sections for B-Days & Hall of Remembrance?

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-Gin2
    Hi again,

I know y'all are probably sick of me posting suggestions, but please forgive me if someone else already asked about these....
    I was wondering--are we going to have a "Birthdays" section and a "Hall of Remembrance (Memorials)" section? I think we should, because every year it seems that we lose another legend in the Art. And, everyday is somebody's birthday, so, why not?

What originally prompted me to ask about this was that when I changed my calendar at home & work to March, I realized that Mr. Parker's Birthday is coming up (on the 19th) & I was thinking about posting something, but don't see a place on KT yet.

I know y'all are still busy setting up the site, so whenever you get a chance to catch your breath & consider yet more suggestions, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks for all the hard work you & your Admin team are putting into this, Bob. It seems that everyday I log on, I see something else on KT that has been changed/upgraded/added, etc. Keep up the good work!!
    Gin Gin,
    Those are certainly not bad ideas. For now, I think we may leave those features at MT until we finish fleshing things out over here.
    Just because you do something one way, does not mean that everyone else does it that way, or that it is even the correct way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links