Thread: Hey

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Smile Hey

Hey Everybody

My name is Kim Dahl I am from Denmark, I have been training Kenpo for almost 6 years now, oure website is www.Kenpo.dk and this is my personal website www.americankenpo.dk last year I was in the US for the first time, visiting Mr.Ryer from Pittsburgh here is a article from my trip http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com/Ke...html#anchor_69

I am looking forward to take part in this forum, Feel free to email me or drop me a message in here, I will try to answer the best I know how.

Best Kenpo Regards
    Kim Dahl
    www.Kenpo.dk

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Blue Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Hey

Hello and welcome to KenpoTalk!

We are still growing at this point so we need all the input and help we can get.

Glad to see you here and I am looking forward to your posts.

-Josh-
    Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha

KenpoTalk
    Orange Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KimDahl
    last year I was in the US for the first time, visiting Mr.Ryer from Pittsburgh here is a article from my trip http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com/Ke...html#anchor_69
    Josh is an extremely talented person. having met him, trained with, going to Pittsburgh to one of his seminars, and witnessing his Grand Championship win in Boston in '03 was really a great thing to watch.
    See, all I've gotta do is get loose like I'm fluid, dude, Rollin' up my sleeves on my gi and get into it. You and who, him and them? Line up in a single file. One on one, all for one...end up in a bigger pile. The ambiance of Martial Arts is constant, Nunchucks chuckin' when I step in the mosh pit. Wing Chun dummy getting splintered apart, Escrima sticks whippin' and I'm chipping the bark. What are you? A pink belt? I'll give you a head start. Kumite killin', with the spirit of Ed Parker.

shane Guest

Hello, my name is Shane. I came here from Martial Talk.

KenpoTalk
    Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chronuss
    Josh is an extremely talented person. having met him, trained with, going to Pittsburgh to one of his seminars, and witnessing his Grand Championship win in Boston in '03 was really a great thing to watch.
    Chad,

Thank you for the kind words! I hope this message finds you well

This forum is really great... already attracting some great people!

Mr. Dahl from Denmark. Whats up bro!

Look forward to further communications on this forum. Wish everyone the best.

Respectfully,
    Joshua Ryer
    Ryer Martial Arts Academy
    5440 Centre Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15232
    (412) 621-KICK
    www.RyerAcademy.com

The Highest Quality Martial Arts

KenpoTalk
    Orange Belt
    Thanks

speaking of Boston, did your people happen to get your technique sequence on tape? I'd really like to have a copy of that.
    See, all I've gotta do is get loose like I'm fluid, dude, Rollin' up my sleeves on my gi and get into it. You and who, him and them? Line up in a single file. One on one, all for one...end up in a bigger pile. The ambiance of Martial Arts is constant, Nunchucks chuckin' when I step in the mosh pit. Wing Chun dummy getting splintered apart, Escrima sticks whippin' and I'm chipping the bark. What are you? A pink belt? I'll give you a head start. Kumite killin', with the spirit of Ed Parker.

KenpoTalk
    Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chronuss
    speaking of Boston, did your people happen to get your technique sequence on tape? I'd really like to have a copy of that.
    We did get some great footage from Boston! It was such a great time had by all... maybe I could get some of the footage online.

Hope all is well.

Respectfully,
    Josh
    Ryer Martial Arts Academy
    5440 Centre Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15232
    (412) 621-KICK
    www.RyerAcademy.com

The Highest Quality Martial Arts

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links