Thread: Kenpo History in Canada

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Default Kenpo History in Canada

Hello to everyone out there in Kenpo Land. I'm in the initial stages of compiling information on a book I plan on writing about the history of modern-day Kenpo in Canada. If anyone has any authentic info about this subject please feel free to post or contact me at rs_farmer@hotmail.com. This will not be exclusive to EPAK or any other system, just kenpo in general. Please don't send the "my instrutor says" type of info because I will be cross referencing this with info already in my posession and info of that sort is difficult to verify. I mean no offense to anyone or their teachers who do follow/teach the history of our art. I am trying to dispel a lot of rumours/myths/legends/misinformation/lies for the next generation of kenpoists in Canada. I have no axes to grind with anyone. I just love kenpo and would like to see a book/manual out there that wasn't out there when I started, to answer questions for the next generation. I realize I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I would still like to do this. Kenpo deserves it, as I'm sure you would all agree. Thank you.

KenpoTalk
    Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Kenpo History in Canada

Would that be Kenpo KaratEH ?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    I'm in the initial stages of compiling information on a book I plan on writing about the history of modern-day Kenpo in Canada. If anyone has any authentic info about this subject please feel free to post or contact me at rs_farmer@hotmail.com. This will not be exclusive to EPAK or any other system, just kenpo in general. Please don't send the "my instrutor says" type of info because I will be cross referencing this with info already in my posession and info of that sort is difficult to verify. I mean no offense to anyone or their teachers who do follow/teach the history of our art. I am trying to dispel a lot of rumours/myths/legends/misinformation/lies for the next generation of kenpoists in Canada. I have no axes to grind with anyone. I just love kenpo and would like to see a book/manual out there that wasn't out there when I started, to answer questions for the next generation. I realize I may be biting off more than I can chew, but I would still like to do this. Kenpo deserves it, as I'm sure you would all agree. Thank you.
    Well, I could DEFINITELY help you out with answers that you can surely cross-check to ensure accuracy.

Send me a PM and I will give you my phone number to call.

Jamie Seabrook
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
    (Phillipians 4:13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dcastiglione
    Would that be Kenpo KaratEH ?????
    OMG. Too funny.

--Amy
    The New Kenpo Continuum Book is now accepting submissions for volume 2. Our fabulous, ever-changing website is Sacramento Kenpo Karate.
    I'm a member of the Universal Life Church and the ULC Seminary. I'm also a Sacramento Wedding Minister and Disc Jockey
    New Cool (free) kenpo tool bar: http://KenpoKarate.OurToolbar.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Feel free to ask me any questions, I have been around for many a year a well.
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links