Thread: Need a ruling here Mr. Hubbard

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Default Need a ruling here Mr. Hubbard

I joined the forum a few months ago looking for a Kenpo school in the Tampa/St. Pete area of Fla. You gave me some names and nothing panned out, (which thank you for the efforts). Well I lucked out kind of. I met through this forum an instructor that just moved from Puerto Rico to my area. He contacted me and we have been working out together with the occassional friend dropping in. We are trying to start a Kenpo club and my question is this, are we allowed to post anything on this site to see if there is anyone in our area that would be interested from our area in joining. Eventually we are planning a school down the road but we're not at that point by a long shot. So are we allowed to post anything on KT and if so what should we post it under? And would you have any suggestions as to how we can get this thing going ? I've lived in this area for almost 12 years without a place to train and we just want to introduce Kenpo to this part of Florida. Thanks. (also read the thread about KT, as soon as finances are kinder, I will do my part best I can)

Bob Hubbard is offline Retired

Thanks
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 1,157 Posts

Default Re: Need a ruling here Mr. Hubbard

I'd say you can post an announcement in the Kenpo News section about the club starting, and possibly something in the ProShop as well.

Couple of suggestions, for promoting on the cheep, read Gorilla Marketing and some of the other books in the series. For the operations of the club/school, check the EZine section for some articles, and pick the brains of our members here who are school owners. They've been where you're going and are a wealth of information.

Good Luck!
    For ANY and ALL KenpoTalk issues, please use theContact Us link here or at page bottom right. Do NOT PM me for site support.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob Hubbard For This Useful Post:

tce77 (10-08-2007)

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Need a ruling here Mr. Hubbard

Thank you sir. I'm still real new to the site and was not sure of all the rules about posting something like that or whether that would be considered a "paid advertisement" item. On the other side of things I have this site to thank for so much in so little time, I found 3 classmates from my school in Ga. and an instructor who just moved to my area. This site is truly awesome! Salute

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links