Thread: Can't visit my inbox.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 552 Posts

Default Can't visit my inbox.

When I tr to visit my inbox I get this error message:
    Code:
    Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '19' on line 533 in /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/types.php
    #0 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/item/contenttype.php(111): vB_Types->getContentTypeClass('19')
    #1 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/item/contenttype.php(100): vB_Item_ContentType->loadTypeInfo()
    #2 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/model.php(302): vB_Item_ContentType->loadInfo()
    #3 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/model.php(438): vB_Model->Load()
    #4 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/collection.php(533): vB_Model->isValid()
    #5 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/collection/contenttype.php(274): vB_Collection->createItem(Array, 1)
    #6 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/collection.php(448): vB_Collection_ContentType->createItem(Array, 1)
    #7 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/model.php(348): vB_Collection->applyLoad(Resource id #54, 1)
    #8 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/model.php(302): vB_Model->loadInfo()
    #9 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/collection.php(408): vB_Model->Load(false)
    #10 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/vb/collection.php(843): vB_Collection->Load()
    #11 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/packages/vbattach/attach.php(291): vB_Collection->valid()
    #12 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/includes/functions_user.php(128): vB_Attachment_Display_Multiple->__construct(Object(vB_Registry))
    #13 /home/kenpotal/public_html/forum/private.php(2480): construct_usercp_nav('pm_folder0')
    #14 {main}

Fatal error: Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '19' on line 533 in ..../vb/types.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286
    殺意の忍者猿コーディング
    "Using big words and obscure terms to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about is typical, until you have to actually explain." - "Doc" Chapél
    "A belt only covers two inches of your ass and the rest you need to back up on your own." - Royce Gracie
    ‎"In Tai Chi, practitioners are classified as being either turtles or fish. A turtle swims by just using it limbs. A fish swims by using its whole body. Be a fish." - Lee Wedlake, "Kenpo 301"

Thanks

Default Re: Can't visit my inbox.

Seems to work fine now... now that was quick!

Thanks.
    殺意の忍者猿コーディング
    "Using big words and obscure terms to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about is typical, until you have to actually explain." - "Doc" Chapél
    "A belt only covers two inches of your ass and the rest you need to back up on your own." - Royce Gracie
    ‎"In Tai Chi, practitioners are classified as being either turtles or fish. A turtle swims by just using it limbs. A fish swims by using its whole body. Be a fish." - Lee Wedlake, "Kenpo 301"

Doc
    AKI Contributing Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 5,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Seems to work fine now... now that was quick!

Thanks.
    You looking for attention again? Go pop some popcorn.
    "Nothing is more dangerous than the conscientiously ignorant, or the sincerely stupid." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." - Ed Parker Sr.

"It's much easier to quote, than to know." - Ron Chapél

www.MSUACF.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

CyberTyger (04-14-2015)

Thanks

Sorry, need to take care of my shape a bit. But I might nibble on some carrots.
    殺意の忍者猿コーディング

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lenny For This Useful Post:

CyberTyger (04-14-2015),jdinca (04-14-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,465 Times in 2,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Sorry, need to take care of my shape a bit. But I might nibble on some carrots.
    Is that you, Mr. Bunny?
    Be careful what you say, some may take it the wrong way.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdinca For This Useful Post:

CyberTyger (04-14-2015),Lenny (04-14-2015)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links