Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

  1. #1
    John Brewer's Avatar
    John Brewer is offline Starting Over
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 421 Times in 330 Posts

    Default Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    Mr. Chap'el aka Doc,

    My instructor Mr. Bob Mitchell and his wife Diane speak very highly of you. I really enjoy your comments on my posts and your SL4 commentaries. I wish I could have been at your Long Beach Internationals seminar, maybe another time. I thank you for your contributions to American Kenpo and your faithfulness to your promise to Mr. Parker.

    Much Respect,

    John

    aka Crane 557

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,383
    Thanks
    1,964
    Thanked 473 Times in 341 Posts

    Default Re: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    I second that. When I have a more reliable vehicle, I plan on heading southwest to attend whatever training environment Doc has available.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Michael Huffman
    1st Black, AKKI
    www.akki.com

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Doc
    Doc is offline
    AKI Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked 14,947 Times in 5,598 Posts

    Default Re: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    Quote Originally Posted by crane557
    Mr. Chap'el aka Doc,

    My instructor Mr. Bob Mitchell and his wife Diane speak very highly of you. I really enjoy your comments on my posts and your SL4 commentaries. I wish I could have been at your Long Beach Internationals seminar, maybe another time. I thank you for your contributions to American Kenpo and your faithfulness to your promise to Mr. Parker.

    Much Respect,

    John

    aka Crane 557
    Thank you very much sir. You're in really good hands with Bob Mitchell. Always a class act, and one hell of a good fighter. Please tell him I said hello.
    "Nothing is more dangerous than the conscientiously ignorant, or the sincerely stupid." - Martin Luther King Jr.

    "Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." - Ed Parker Sr.

    "It's much easier to quote, than to know." - Ron Chapél


    www.MSUACF.com

  4. #4
    Doc's Avatar
    Doc
    Doc is offline
    AKI Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked 14,947 Times in 5,598 Posts

    Default Re: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikael151
    I second that. When I have a more reliable vehicle, I plan on heading southwest to attend whatever training environment Doc has available.
    Look forward to seeing you sir.
    "Nothing is more dangerous than the conscientiously ignorant, or the sincerely stupid." - Martin Luther King Jr.

    "Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." - Ed Parker Sr.

    "It's much easier to quote, than to know." - Ron Chapél


    www.MSUACF.com

  5. #5
    John Brewer's Avatar
    John Brewer is offline Starting Over
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 421 Times in 330 Posts

    Default Re: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    Thank you very much sir. You're in really good hands with Bob Mitchell. Always a class act, and one hell of a good fighter. Please tell him I said hello.
    Will do sir. I'll see him tonight.

    Thanks

  6. #6
    John Brewer's Avatar
    John Brewer is offline Starting Over
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    1,381
    Thanked 421 Times in 330 Posts

    Default Re: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    Mr. Chap'el,

    Mr. Mitchell sends his regards and really apreciates the compliments. He also reiterated what a great guy you are!

    Thank you,

    John

  7. #7
    Doc's Avatar
    Doc
    Doc is offline
    AKI Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,452
    Thanks
    4,273
    Thanked 14,947 Times in 5,598 Posts

    Default Re: Hi to Mr. Chap'el

    Quote Originally Posted by crane557
    Mr. Chap'el,

    Mr. Mitchell sends his regards and really apreciates the compliments. He also reiterated what a great guy you are!

    Thank you,

    John
    Awww shucks! Thanks again.
    "Nothing is more dangerous than the conscientiously ignorant, or the sincerely stupid." - Martin Luther King Jr.

    "Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens." - Ed Parker Sr.

    "It's much easier to quote, than to know." - Ron Chapél


    www.MSUACF.com

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A Question specifically for Dr. Chapel
    By zealous Kenpoist in forum Parker - Chapél / SubLevel 4 Kenpo™
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:17 PM
  2. Artical I found on Sub-Level Four!
    By gixxershane in forum Kenpo General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 03:07 AM
  3. Doc Chapel - Omaha Neb - Oct 15&16
    By DavidCC in forum Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 04:25 PM
  4. Dr Ron Chapel Seminar May 2005 UK
    By kenposikh in forum Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 02:19 AM