Thread: Ohana Kenpo is now Pacific Kenpo.

Rich_Hale is offline A student of EP Kenpo
    AKI Contributing Member
    Thanks

Default Ohana Kenpo is now Pacific Kenpo.

The Kenpo School & Association Directory is moving from OhanaKenpo.com to PacificKenpo.com.

I originally purchased the name Ohana Kenpo for my friend Gordon Buck in Hawaii. He was teaching on the Big Island of Hawaii under the name Ohana Kenpo.

I registered the name for Gordon and sent him an E-mail telling him it was available for him when he was ready. Unfortunately I didn't hear from him for several years, during which time his school was going through some changes. Eventually, after several unanswered e-mails, phone calls, and even a trip back to his old school in Hawaii (which was closed), I decided to use the name for the on-line school & association directory.

As fate would have it I recently received an E-mail, form Gordon, saying they were back in business and ready to use the name.

In that my original purpose was to save the name for Gordon, I have decided to change my personal web site (Pacific Kenpo) into the school & association directory site, and make Ohana Kenpo available to him.

Pacific Kenpo is now up and running as the directory and Ohana Kenpo will eventually be the school site of Gordon Buck's Ohana Kenpo in Hawaii.

Thank you for your support and understanding,

Rich Hale

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich_Hale For This Useful Post:

Bob Hubbard (12-27-2007),John M. La Tourrette (12-28-2007)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,088 Posts

Default Re: Ohana Kenpo is now Pacific Kenpo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Hale View Post
    The Kenpo School & Association Directory is moving from OhanaKenpo.com to PacificKenpo.com.

I originally purchased the name Ohana Kenpo for my friend Gordon Buck in Hawaii. He was teaching on the Big Island of Hawaii under the name Ohana Kenpo.

I registered the name for Gordon and sent him an E-mail telling him it was available for him when he was ready. Unfortunately I didn't hear from him for several years, during which time his school was going through some changes. Eventually, after several unanswered e-mails, phone calls, and even a trip back to his old school in Hawaii (which was closed), I decided to use the name for the on-line school & association directory.

As fate would have it I recently received an E-mail, form Gordon, saying they were back in business and ready to use the name.

In that my original purpose was to save the name for Gordon, I have decided to change my personal web site (Pacific Kenpo) into the school & association directory site, and make Ohana Kenpo available to him.

Pacific Kenpo is now up and running as the directory and Ohana Kenpo will eventually be the school site of Gordon Buck's Ohana Kenpo in Hawaii.

Thank you for your support and understanding,

Rich Hale

Your a man of Honor, and I respect this
    Brad Marshall SP
    KKFI

trgodbm@yahoo.com

KenpoTalk
    2nd. Brown Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Ohana Kenpo is now Pacific Kenpo.

Quote Originally Posted by MARSHALLS KENPO View Post
    Your a man of Honor, and I respect this
    I agree
    Yours Truly
    Kenpo0324

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links