Thread: Well, that was odd...

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Well, that was odd...

That was very strange...
    I just received a PM demanding to know who my instructor is and where I live.
    I don't give out private information over the internet to people that I don't know. That's really dangerous.

The inquiry must have been in response to my question on timing drills... It's really the only semi-technical post i've given.

Man, that was weird...

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Well, that was odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Theban_Legion
    That was very strange...
    I just received a PM demanding to know who my instructor is and where I live.
    I don't give out private information over the internet to people that I don't know. That's really dangerous.

The inquiry must have been in response to my question on timing drills... It's really the only semi-technical post i've given.

Man, that was weird...
    I made a public statement here about a PM that I received; I have been able to confirm some information about the individual who sent the PM.

I read the message as having been hostile. I have found that my initial reaction to the PM was wrong.

Because the statement that I made was public, it is only right that the apology be public as well.

I was wrong; I apologize.

I still feel that the internet is a dangerous place, and I am not comfortable at all transmitting too much private information over it. Two aquaintances of mine have had very, very negative events occur in their lives involving the internet. I like to think that I have learned lessons from their experiences.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Blue Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Well, that was odd...

For the record, we have a very capable staff here. If you something happens that makes you uncomfortable, bring it to us. We can investigate and take action if necessary.

MS
    KT Admin
    Just because you do something one way, does not mean that everyone else does it that way, or that it is even the correct way.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links