Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

  1. #1
    KenpoJuJitsu3 is offline
    KenpoTalk
    1st. Brown Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 468 Posts

    Default Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    James Hawkins III, SI
    Hawkins Martial Arts
    Baltimore, MD 410-948-1440
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FunctionalKenpo
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kenpojujitsu3

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    6,026
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    Mr. Chong is a bad mo-fo...that's who he is! LOL.

    The dustpan and broom ending is classic. ROFLMAO
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles A. Beard

  3. #3
    ronin6's Avatar
    ronin6 is offline
    KenpoTalk
    3rd. Brown Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 46 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Crippler View Post
    Mr. Chong is a bad mo-fo...that's who he is! LOL.

    The dustpan and broom ending is classic. ROFLMAO

    Sho nuff!!! That dustpan and broom thing killed me...
    "Fear is the true opiate of combat."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,796
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    That 2 minutes of footage is 99% of the reason to watch "Sevano's Seven". the other 1% is probably only interesting to those of us who like to see topless young women

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarnia, ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,774
    Thanks
    301
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCC View Post
    That 2 minutes of footage is 99% of the reason to watch "Sevano's Seven". the other 1% is probably only interesting to those of us who like to see topless young women

    So why weren't those clips on YouTube
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

  6. #6
    KenpoJuJitsu3 is offline
    KenpoTalk
    1st. Brown Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 468 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCC View Post
    That 2 minutes of footage is 99% of the reason to watch "Sevano's Seven". the other 1% is probably only interesting to those of us who like to see topless young women
    That 2 minutes is from one of the Pink Panther movies, not Sevano's Seven.
    James Hawkins III, SI
    Hawkins Martial Arts
    Baltimore, MD 410-948-1440
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FunctionalKenpo
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kenpojujitsu3

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    2,796
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,069 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    Yes you are correct, my mistake.

    However, Sevano's Seven has just about the same amount of Mr. Parker in action, and in a similar setting ...

  8. #8
    KenpoJuJitsu3 is offline
    KenpoTalk
    1st. Brown Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 468 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCC View Post
    Yes you are correct, my mistake.

    However, Sevano's Seven has just about the same amount of Mr. Parker in action, and in a similar setting ...
    Isn't it amazing that 2 minutes of footage can make a whole movie worthwhile. Well.....if the 2 minutes are Mr. Parker that is
    James Hawkins III, SI
    Hawkins Martial Arts
    Baltimore, MD 410-948-1440
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FunctionalKenpo
    http://www.youtube.com/user/kenpojujitsu3

  9. #9
    Texas Kenpo is offline
    KenpoTalk
    Adv. Orange Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Default Re: Mr. Parker Clip "Who the h*** is Mr. Chong?

    LOL. I love the part where he stomps the end of the table and the guy flys through the wall.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. MT: Another Mr. Parker Clip for Everyone....
    By MT Post Bot in forum Kenpo From Other Boards
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 11:40 PM
  2. MT: Ed Parker Seminar Clip
    By MT Post Bot in forum Kenpo From Other Boards
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 10:25 PM
  3. Artical I found on Sub-Level Four!
    By gixxershane in forum Kenpo General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 04:07 AM
  4. Am I unreasonable?
    By cameypsaromatis in forum Parkers Kenpo (EPAK) - General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 09:29 AM
  5. Bio: SGM Edmund K. Parker Sr.
    By Bob Hubbard in forum Parkers Kenpo (EPAK) - General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 11:42 PM