Thread: Kenpo dojo in movie

KenpoTalk
    Adv. White Belt
    Thanks

Default Kenpo dojo in movie

So last night I watched the debt collector staring Scott Adkins. Decent movie good fights but the opening caught my eye, the dojo is obviously a Parker kenpo dojo. You can see the universal pattern on the wall plus the flame patch and Adkins is wearing a kenpo style 8th Dan.also I know Adkins is not a kenpo practitioner so it wouldn't make sense for him to dress up a movie dojo in kenpo stuff. So I'm assuming it's a real dojo he rented out cheap. Anyone recognise the place. Just out of curiosity

https://youtu.be/WSdlnwlRjrk

KenpoTalk
    Purple Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Kenpo dojo in movie

Quote Originally Posted by Ma_student View Post
    So last night I watched the debt collector staring Scott Adkins. Decent movie good fights but the opening caught my eye, the dojo is obviously a Parker kenpo dojo. You can see the universal pattern on the wall plus the flame patch and Adkins is wearing a kenpo style 8th Dan.also I know Adkins is not a kenpo practitioner so it wouldn't make sense for him to dress up a movie dojo in kenpo stuff. So I'm assuming it's a real dojo he rented out cheap. Anyone recognise the place. Just out of curiosity

https://youtu.be/WSdlnwlRjrk
    North Hollywood Kenpo Karate too easy, Next? LOL FYI he is wearing the school owners belt, who was recently promoted to eigth by Tabatabai. I would appear that he follows that group...
    Last edited by sumdumguy; 03-03-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    "The problem is not whether or not you like bad kenpo, the problem is recognizing whether or not your kenpo is bad!"
    "Being a master by your own proclamation doesn't make you a master, it only makes you an arrogant"

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links