Thread: Ohio Kenpoists, please read!!!!!

jfarnsworth is offline Parker / Planas Lineage
    Thanks

Default Ohio Kenpoists, please read!!!!!

I posted this on Martialtalk but wanted to also post this here.

I'm having an issue using google searches & to know who is doing what. I don't normally post on the martialtalk website but I am posting here b/c I want to know who actually out there in Ohio does Parker's Kenpo?

Please sign here, & if you don't mind where about in Ohio you train. There are a lot of good things going on right now in our state. I for one would like to be in contact with any other school that is doing, as I mentioned, Parker's Kenpo.

I figured that this was the easiest way to get in contact with the other schools.
    My information
    My name is Jason Farnsworth. I have a small school in Lexington, Ohio. I teach @ a gymnastics facility called;
    spirit of ohio sports academy
    235 Lexington-Industrial drive
    Lexington, OH 44906
    p) 419-884-0199
    c) 419-560-2191
    I'm a 4th degree black, Parker/Planas lineage
    You are not here to win friends. You are not here to look pretty. You are not here to stare at some chick's @ss. You know why you're here. And if you don't, then get the **** out because you're just taking up space......So SHUT up and TRAIN - Flex Mag.

`If you wish to get ahold of me please contact me at jhfarnsworth@yahoo.com.

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Blue Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: Ohio Kenpoists, please read!!!!!

Wow. Must just be us.

Thanks

I guess so.
    After 4 days & 123 views, 1 post I think I would like to modify this post. I know there are kenpo studio's, many of them, especially in southern Ohio. Some of you I have personally met. At this point If all possible... it would be nice to open this up a little more.

Let's go about it like this. If you are a kenpo instructor in Ohio, please sign this. I don't care if you're Tracy's kenpo, Hawaiian Kenpo, Okinawan Kempo, Shaolin Kempo, Kosho-ryu, Kajukenbo. Remember, this can only help but to locate possible students in the area looking for instruction.
    You are not here to win friends. You are not here to look pretty. You are not here to stare at some chick's @ss. You know why you're here. And if you don't, then get the **** out because you're just taking up space......So SHUT up and TRAIN - Flex Mag.

KenpoTalk
    Blue Belt
    Thanks

Steve Howard
    will soon be entering my 19th year teaching Chinese Kenpo (Jay T Will lineage - Tracy Kenpo offshoot). Currently teaching with Randy Cook at the Logan Hocking Activity Center in Logan Ohio. Classes meet twice a week: Weds from 7:30 - 9:00pm and Sun from 5:00 to 7:00pm. New faces always welcome.
    Thx.

Thanks

Mr. Howard, nice to see you on here. I have a quick story for you. One of my TKD associated friends was mentioning to me towards the end of last year that he had a magazine which had ideas to help student enrollment. I teach semi privately & do no advertisement for my classes. So I decided to check out his magazine from years ago. What I found interesting about the magazine itself wasn't completely about the tips on enrollment but towards the back of the magazine you wrote a letter to the editor for April '96 BB magazine. You had mentioned what Kenpo was going to be like in the future. I hope the outcome was better than you had predicted. Hope to meet you on the mat one day.

KenpoTalk
    White Belt
    Thanks

I train with Joe Doyle in Mentor, Ohio.

KenpoTalk
    Blue Belt
    Richwood, Ohio, United States, 103740476331734, Richwood, Ohio
    Thanks

I'm training in SL3 under Mr. King in Granville.
    The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do. ~Thomas Jefferson
    If it takes a lot of words to say what you have in mind, give it more thought. ~Dennis Roth
    If you can't write your idea on the back of my calling card, you don't have a clear idea. ~David Belasco

Bill Davenport

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Yellow Belt
    Thanks

I have trained it Okinawan Kempo in Cincinnati for eight years. Currently I've been training in JKD and teaching kyusho seminars in OH and KY. I don't run a school as my responsibilities as a professor and father don't allow me the time to do so.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links