Thread: November 2006 Set of the Month - Kicking Set 2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 Times in 801 Posts

Default November 2006 Set of the Month - Kicking Set 2

Bow.
    Start from a horse stance facing 12 o'clock.
    Drop your right foot back to 6 o'clock in a left neutral bow to start the second Kicking Set.

1. Execute a front chicken kick beginning with the left leg and continuing with the right. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

2. Execute a front chicken kick beginning with the left leg and continuing with the right. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

3. Execute a rear chicken kick beginning with the right leg and continuing with the left leg. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

4. Execute a rear chicken kick beginning with the left leg and continuing with the right leg. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

5. Execute a front chicken kick beginning with the right leg and continuing with the left leg. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

6. Execute a front chicken kick beginning with the right leg and continuing with the left leg. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

7. Execute a rear chicken kick beginning with the left leg and continuing with the right leg. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

8. Execute a rear chicken kick beginning with the right leg and continuing with the left leg. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

9. Execute a side chicken kick to 3 o'clock beginning with a left thrusting sweep kick and right snapping knife edge kick. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

10. Execute a side chicken kick to 9 o'clock beginning with a right thrusting sweep kick and a left snapping knife-edge kick. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

11. Execute a left front scoop kick and step back to 6 o'clock so you are in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

12. Cover to the rear by stepping your right foot over. You will be in a left neutral bow facing facing 6 o'clock.

13. Execute a right front scoop kick and step back to 6 o'clock so you are in a left neutral bow facing 6 o'clock.

14. Step your left foot back to 3 o'clock into a right neutral bow facing 9 o'clock.

15. Execute a right front scoop kick and step back to 3 o'clock into a left neutral bow facing 9 o'clock.

16. Cover to the rear by moving your left foot over. You will be in a right neutral bow facing 3 o'clock.

17. Execute a left front scoop kick and step back to 9 o'clock into a right neutral bow facing 3 o'clock.

18. Step your left foot to 6 o'clock into a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

19. Execute a left rear scoop kick and step to 12 o'clock into a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

20. Execute a right spinning back scoop kick to 12 o'clock and land in a right neutral bow facing 6 o'clock.

21. Step your right foot to 9 o'clock into a left neutral bow facing 3 o'clock.

22. Execute a right rear scoop kick and step to 3 o'clock you are in a right neutral bow facing 3 o'clock.

23. Execute a left spinning rear scoop kick to 3 o'clock and step to 9 o'clock into a left neutral bow facing 9 o'clock.
    24. Step your right foot to 6 o'clock into a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

25. Execute a right front snap kick to 12 o'clock. Immediately (point of origin) execute a right round kick to 12 o'clock. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

26. Instantly execute a right knife-edge kick to 12 o'clock. Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

27. Execute a left front snap kick to 12 o'clock. Immediately (point of origin) execute a left round kick to 12 o'clock. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

28. Instantly execute a left knife-edge kick to 12 o'clock. Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

29. Execute a right front snap kick to 12 o'clock. Immediately execute a right rear kick to 6 o'clock. Immediately follow that with the right knife-edge kick to 12 o'clock. [This is all without planting into a stance.] Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

30. Execute a left front snap kick to 12 o'clock. Immediately execute a left rear kick to 6 o'clock. Immediately execute a left knife-edge kick to 12 o'clock. [This is all without planting into a stance.] Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

31. Execute a right front snap kick to 12 o'clock. Immediately execute a right rear kick to 6 o'clock. Immediately execute a right knife-edge kick to 12 o'clock. [Point of Origin, again.] Land in a left neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

32. Execute a left front snap kick to 12 o'clock. Immediately execute a left rear kick to 6 o'clock. Immediately execute am left knife-edge kick to 12 o'clock. [Point of Origin, still.] Land in a right neutral bow facing 12 o'clock.

33. Step back to horse stance Attention stance.
    Bow.
    Quality outweighs quantity every time.

Thanks

Default Re: November 2006 Set of the Month - Kicking Set 2

I am going to start teaching this set in a few weeks. I would love to see someone demonstrate it nicely on youtube, as most people I talk to do not like the set.

Personally, I love it....but then again, I love kicks.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
    (Phillipians 4:13)

jfarnsworth is offline Parker / Planas Lineage
    Thanks

Default Re: November 2006 Set of the Month - Kicking Set 2

Don't have it so I can't comment. I seen it on a dvd that I have. It doesn't appear to be that difficult to do. If you actually know how to kick it looks like much fun.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links