Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that my friend, Keith Pascal, has started a new website & ezine just on teaching the martial arts. You can find out more information at www.TeachingMartialArts.com. If you go to the site, you can download a free ebook on one strategy in teaching martial arts effectively.

What's the connection to Kenpo? Well, Keith's teacher is Steve Golden, who studied with Ed Parker for 7 years and earned a 2nd degree Black Belt in Kenpo. Steve also had another martial arts instructor - Bruce Lee. Yep, THE Bruce Lee.

Why is Keith writing about teaching martial arts? Well, he has a Master of Arts degree in Spanish and the Art of Teaching. He was a very successful high school teacher for over a decade and was listed in Who's Who of American Teachers.

I just thought the Kenpo instructors on the list might like to know about this new resource. While the ezine and ebook found at the website are free, I know Keith has a book out on teaching that you can purchase, so I think this is ok to list in this section of the forum.

Jay Frasier