Thread: Wrist lock book

KenpoTalk
    Adv. White Belt
    Thanks

Default Wrist lock book

Hi! I hope I'm not breaking any rules with the following post. If so, please accept my apology and hopefully this'll be deleted before anyone gets offended.

I wanted to let all of you know about a wrist lock resource that you may want to purchase. It is a book on wrist locks that is available in different formats (hardback, CD-Rom, and ebook) and was written by Keith Pascal. You can find out about the book and some of Keith's other products at www.kerwinbenson.com. [You also might like the free ebook on elbow strikes that Keith has at www.advantagemartialarts.com.]

To make the Kenpo "connection" to this book, I should mention that Keith's teacher is Steve Golden, who studied Kenpo under Ed Parker for seven years and achieved his 2nd degree black belt in Kenpo. Steve also had another martial arts instructor you may have heard of - Bruce Lee. If you'd like to know more about Steve Golden, you can always Google "Steve Golden Kenpo" and find out more information about Steve.

The reason that you may want to go ahead and get Keith's book on wrist locks is because the price is going to go up very soon. This is not some type of sales "ploy" either. Keith has started working with a new marketing person and that person's first piece of advice was to raise his prices. Keith told me that he does plan to do this soon. So, if you're interested in the subject of wrist locks, you might want to go ahead and get the book while it is less expensive.

I'd also like to say that I am not financially involved with Keith's business in any way. While he is a friend of mine, I don't get anything out of anyone buying any of his books (except some good feelings since I know Keith is a good guy and I think his books are really good).

Finally, even though it is not all that strongly related to Kenpo, if you'd like to learn a cool "trick" that has martial arts training implications, you might want to check out Keith's website www.coinsnatching.com.

I hope no one minds my mentioning this resource. Since I don't get any money out of the deal, I am really not trying to sell Keith's books to anyone. I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone would be interested in the subject matter.

Jay Frasier

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jayf For This Useful Post:

Old Lion (10-14-2008)

KenpoTalk
    Adv. White Belt
    Thanks

Post Re: Wrist lock book

Definitely interested, i'll check it out.
    Mark

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links