Thread: MT: Concerning USSD and Villari's-Please Read

Thanks

Default MT: Concerning USSD and Villari's-Please Read

Concerning USSD and Villari's-Please Read
    By John Bishop - Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:03:15 GMT

====================

Moderator's Note:

I'm sure everyone is aware that we live in a very litigious world. To save anyone here, members and staff, from the threat of lawsuits I want to make the following suggestions.
    1. Please keep comments to descriptions of your own personal experiences. If it was a good or bad experience, the reader will know. So avoid any attacks on the character of a instructor or organization. Your own experiences will tell the story.
    2. Do not post unsubstanciated rumors, like "I heard this", etc.
    3. Try and remember that even in a organization that appears all bad, there are probably some hard working, ethical people, who are doing their best to teach and support their students.

Thank You

Read More...

------------------------------------
    MartialTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

Kosho Lohan is offline Banned
    Thanks

Angry Re: MT: Concerning USSD and Villari's-Please Read

Quote Originally Posted by MT Post Bot View Post
    Concerning USSD and Villari's-Please Read
    By John Bishop - Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:03:15 GMT

====================

Moderator's Note:

I'm sure everyone is aware that we live in a very litigious world. To save anyone here, members and staff, from the threat of lawsuits I want to make the following suggestions.
    1. Please keep comments to descriptions of your own personal experiences. If it was a good or bad experience, the reader will know. So avoid any attacks on the character of a instructor or organization. Your own experiences will tell the story.
    2. Do not post unsubstanciated rumors, like "I heard this", etc.
    3. Try and remember that even in a organization that appears all bad, there are probably some hard working, ethical people, who are doing their best to teach and support their students.

Thank You

Read More...

------------------------------------
    MartialTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed
    Litigious practices & freedom of speach go hand in hand depending on how much money & what law firm one has in his or her back pocket. That's the problem with America, it's run by lawyers who happen to be the biggest crooks in the world besides the Federal Government that's why the justice system is considered such a joke and nobody really respects it. Any bad press USSD or Vilarri get is due to bad apples they have working for them or had working for them and if people have had good or bad experiences with either group they have the right to express them & inform others about the potential pitfalls that could happen so put your legal threats back in the closet you do not scare anyone & this is not Nazi Germany!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 968 Posts

Default Re: MT: Concerning USSD and Villari's-Please Read

Respectfully, why are you digging up a bunch of archived threads and reviving them with generally useless observations? If there is something new to be contributed or discussed, I'm all for resurrecting dead threads. The archives are a valuable resource to continually to return to and re-read. But your recent posts here and on MT (under a different screen name) smell more like trolling than anything else.

Perhaps I am mistaken?

Joel
    Joel Ellis
    Arizona
    Festina Lente

4. The Following User Says Thank You to J Ellis For This Useful Post:

Mikael151 (12-21-2009)

Thanks

First of all what is MT? I teach Kempo & this is a Kempo related site is it not? This term you refer to me as Troll. Is that the word you use to discribe somebody you do not agree with? If so then I consider you a troll as I do not agree with your views. I'm not talking about you directly in the mentioned post so it doesn't concern you. Mind your own business as I have a right to my views & if you do not like my views then it's quite simple do not view them or respond to them.

Thanks

Kosho Lohan, first of all if I haven't said so before (in the meet and greet section) welcome to KenpoTalk.

As I'm sure that you have noticed, we are a rather varied group of kenpo/kempo enthusiasts around these parts. Knowing that Mr. Ellis is a professional and polite individual, not to mention an outstanding martial artist, I'm sure that nothing was meant to offend you. I know that I was also curious as to the nature of your reviving a thread from 3 years ago without anything significant to contribute to it. Although I hesitate to speak for him, I'm sure that he meant nothing by it.

If you have some information regarding the USSD or Mr. Villari and his instructors, please enlighten us and use that freedom of speech that you are citing. If, on the other hand, you are only seeking to stir up trouble, then I'm sure that your efforts are better spent elsewhere.

Again, welcome to KenpoTalk, a sister to Martial Talk (the MT referred to in earlier posts)...but I'm sure that you figured that out by now.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stone_dragone For This Useful Post:

Dianhsuhe (12-21-2009),J Ellis (12-21-2009),sifuroy (12-22-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,069 Posts

MT is a related website, and the "MT Post Bot" copies threads from over there to here...
    -David C
    http://www.kungfubooksonline.com

"...while you guys are arguing, I'm on the grind."
    - an anonymous brick puncher

"If you don't ask the right questions, I can't give you the answers, and if you don't know the right question to ask, you're not ready for the answers"
    -Ed Parker Sr.

"For many a 'system' is just a bunch of techniques. It should be much, much more than that..."
    - Doc Chapel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stone_dragone View Post
    Kosho Lohan, first of all if I haven't said so before (in the meet and greet section) welcome to KenpoTalk.

As I'm sure that you have noticed, we are a rather varied group of kenpo/kempo enthusiasts around these parts. Knowing that Mr. Ellis is a professional and polite individual, not to mention an outstanding martial artist, I'm sure that nothing was meant to offend you. I know that I was also curious as to the nature of your reviving a thread from 3 years ago without anything significant to contribute to it. Although I hesitate to speak for him, I'm sure that he meant nothing by it.

If you have some information regarding the USSD or Mr. Villari and his instructors, please enlighten us and use that freedom of speech that you are citing. If, on the other hand, you are only seeking to stir up trouble, then I'm sure that your efforts are better spent elsewhere.

Again, welcome to KenpoTalk, a sister to Martial Talk (the MT referred to in earlier posts)...but I'm sure that you figured that out by now.

My thoughts on the matter are quite simple. There are many people involved with both groups. That being said there are bound to be people that have had good and bad experiences with both groups & if people wish to inform one another about those experiences they have had well then that's their business. As for this person you refer to as being an outstanding martial artist well good for him! I do not remember ever saying he wasn't.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCC View Post
    MT is a related website, and the "MT Post Bot" copies threads from over there to here...

Thank you Sir for the information.

Z-Rex is offline Zoran Sevic
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kosho Lohan View Post
    This term you refer to me as Troll. Is that the word you use to discribe somebody you do not agree with?
    Definition of a Troll.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Anyways, just in case you do not know the term. Not saying you are one, just for clarification sake.
    God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.
    Unfortunantly, he gave us 2 eyes and 10 fingers, which explains the problems we get on the internet.~Zoran

Zoran "Z-Rex" Sevic | My Facebook | My YouTube Channel | Where I Teach |
    Like a T-Rex with longer arms

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Z-Rex For This Useful Post:

sifuroy (12-22-2009)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links