Thread: MT: bowing to buddah

Thanks

Default MT: bowing to buddah

bowing to buddah
    By drummingman - Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:04:00 GMT

====================

im wondering what this move is,can someone tell me?
    i know it may be kinda funny but the name bothers me because im a christian.if there are any other christians here who study american kenpo what do you think about the name of this move and things to do with it and the move itself?
    i try to stay away from the religious things in the martial arts that might conflict with my faith so thats why i ask these questions.thats why this is very important to me because there are things that would keep me from studying certain styles.
    thanks all.

Read More...

------------------------------------
    MartialTalk.com Post Bot - Kenpo Feed

KenpoTalk
    Yellow Belt
    Thanks

Default Re: MT: bowing to buddah

(((im wondering what this move is,can someone tell me?
    i know it may be kinda funny but the name bothers me because im a christian.if there are any other christians here who study american kenpo what do you think about the name of this move and things to do with it and the move itself?
    i try to stay away from the religious things in the martial arts that might conflict with my faith so thats why i ask these questions.thats why this is very important to me because there are things that would keep me from studying certain styles.
    thanks all.)))

Hi,
    first you are a christian... Ok good for you. so what a teq: name is should not bother you...I love kosho Ryu Kempo... But I do not follow the holy part of it. i respect it and learn from it but I do not let it lead my life...The martial arts is a way of life from the time you get up until the time you go to bed... Thats kempo plain and simple. when people look to deep into this thats when you get clouds around your thinking and how you move...If you look into all holy things there is a head person...
    when we all die and we all will. I bet all the holy heads are the same person... just names are different.
    a rose by any another name is still a rose...
    not sure if this helped but you will see I pass on info and lessons by makeing you think and learn as if it was right there to start with...
    my 2 cents
    steve

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links