Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: This is My Thread!

Thanks

Default Re: This is My Thread!

Well with my bran new black belt in Ninjutsu I just bought on E bay,

I can sneak in and watch from the corner for my chance to steal this thread.
    A black belt covers 2" of your butt. Covering the rest is soley up to you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miyu View Post
    Always remember that this is my thread forever
    I don't know, Susan. BCB may have only half your resources, but he's putting up a good fight, from what I can see from my elevated corner. He's useing those resources wisely to keep the pressure on you, while letting others contend with your EM allies.

Speaking of my corner- I just went to Wal Mart and got a lot of neet stuff, and it's getting a little crowded here. I think I'll expand my area a little. I also need a better perimeter, sort of a buffer zone, now that I have to contend with ninjas. I got some really good deals on alarm systems from the Wall, and some building supplies.

Dan C
    There are things that are worth knowing for their own sake, worth finding for the pure joy of discovery.

Thanks

Sneaking through the shadows to Thedans table stealthily mutter, wish I new you were going to Wal-mart. I would have had you pick me up some 10w40 er a few Ninja supplies. Slips back into the shadows, throws a shirken in to the crowd sorry bad habit. One down a few more and this threads mine.
    A black belt covers 2" of your butt. Covering the rest is soley up to you

Thanks

I dont need ebay black belts, I have cats that willcuddle my enemies to death
    Susan A. Spann

Something Here Coming Soon

Member of the Estrogen Mafia and Proud Owner of THIS Thread (FOREVER D:< )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thedan View Post
    I don't know, Susan. BCB may have only half your resources, but he's putting up a good fight, from what I can see from my elevated corner. He's useing those resources wisely to keep the pressure on you, while letting others contend with your EM allies.

Speaking of my corner- I just went to Wal Mart and got a lot of neet stuff, and it's getting a little crowded here. I think I'll expand my area a little. I also need a better perimeter, sort of a buffer zone, now that I have to contend with ninjas. I got some really good deals on alarm systems from the Wall, and some building supplies.

Dan C
    Those who are high on pedistals have to worry about a long fall, so beware your elevation. This thread is controlled by EM in general and Susan specifically. Ninjas don't scare us. We invented ninjas. Those who don't make it through basic training to become members of the EM, become ninjas as a second or third choice.

And you are welcome to stay in your little corner, as long as you pay your protection fees, as specified by us on an ever-changing basis.

--Amy
    The New Kenpo Continuum Book is now accepting submissions for volume 2. Our fabulous, ever-changing website is Sacramento Kenpo Karate.
    I'm a member of the Universal Life Church and the ULC Seminary. I'm also a Sacramento Wedding Minister and Disc Jockey
    New Cool (free) kenpo tool bar: http://KenpoKarate.OurToolbar.com/

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Green Belt
    Thanks

Cool Re: This is My Thread!

*..flops down into a lotus position, closes eyes and simply becomes One with the Thread....*
    NEW and IMPROVED Non-Chunky Version!

[SIGPIC]http://www.angelfire.com/wa/dangerusskenpo[/SIGPIC]

I only know enough, to understand how much I don't know

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/dangerusskenpo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SifuDangeRuss View Post

*..flops down into a lotus position, closes eyes and simply becomes One with the Thread....*
    If this is so, then we (the EM) own you too.

--Amy
    The New Kenpo Continuum Book is now accepting submissions for volume 2. Our fabulous, ever-changing website is Sacramento Kenpo Karate.
    I'm a member of the Universal Life Church and the ULC Seminary. I'm also a Sacramento Wedding Minister and Disc Jockey

KenpoTalk
    Adv. Green Belt
    Thanks

Cool Re: This is My Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by amylong View Post
    If this is so, then we (the EM) own you too.

--Amy
    Amy...good thing I have an enormous.........ego. So therefore there should be a sufficient amount of me to go 'round.

NEW and IMPROVED Non-Chunky Version!

[SIGPIC]http://www.angelfire.com/wa/dangerusskenpo[/SIGPIC]

I only know enough, to understand how much I don't know

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/dangerusskenpo

Thanks

Amy...good thing I have an enormous.........ego. So therefore there should be a sufficient amount of me to go 'round.

As long as you can carry all the luggage, the rest is just gravy.

Thanks

Th' 'bonz is either distracted, or doesn't wish to defend a relatively small corner of his thread- or he's employing a strategy of letting me get to complacent and waiting to strike when I think I'm safe.

Quote Originally Posted by amylong View Post
    Those who are high on pedistals have to worry about a long fall, so beware your elevation. ... Ninjas don't scare us. We invented ninjas. ... And you are welcome to stay in your little corner, as long as you pay your protection fees, ...
    Amy, it's not a pedistal, just a slight rise in the elevation of this thread- just enough to see the landscape of this thread.

Problem with ninjas- they are their own clan, or family, and an independant lot. They also strive more for ballance in the overall political landscape than just keeping one faction in power. They like the money, but they don't let that rule their loyalties. It was not unheard of that they worked both sides of a fight, unknown to either the competing lords or even the individual ninja involved. So, I wouldn't get too complacent.

And, protection? You want me to pay you? How about you pay me to keep neutral?! Otherwise, I may decide to sell info to your many enemies! Remember, I can see what is going on in the entire thread. Even the tunnel you are thinking about starting- won't work, though, since you'll hit bedrock pretty quick, and we'll hear you blasting to get through it. This thread is more solid than Rob gives it credit for being.

hemi, you didn't see the package I left under the table? I thought sure a qualified ninja would spot that. But, what would a guy expect from a system developed by the EM. You need to flesh out your training some more. Any way, I'll mail it to you (yes, I know where you are- I can see it all, remember?). It is some spare seismic sensors I got from Wal Mart, so you can detect the EM if they start to tunnel in your area. Ninja are well versed in mind control and subtle manipulation, as well as espianage, so we tend to get friendly with our "competition". If they can be turned to a loose alliance, it cuts the workload and increases effectiveness.

Dan (cloaked and hidden in plain sight) C
    There are things that are worth knowing for their own sake, worth finding for the pure joy of discovery.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

What the...!?!?!?! There' something ....sticky.... on my thread. Dag'ummit. Oh well, I needed to do some laundry anyway....I'll just throw it in with my underwear. Anybody seen the bleach?
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles A. Beard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Crippler View Post
    Anybody seen the bleach?
    Grid coordinates 398:201. Told you I could see it all!

Dan (observant as allways) C

Thanks
    Thanked 1,520 Times in 909 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thedan View Post
    Grid coordinates 398:201. Told you I could see it all!

Dan (observant as allways) C
    Ah yes...Thank....wait a minute... this is generic bleach! I only use Clorox with color guard!
    "It is sobering to reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence." Charles A. Beard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Crippler View Post
    Ah yes...Thank....wait a minute... this is generic bleach! I only use Clorox with color guard!
    Richard Finn snuck in and switched it on you (didn't think I saw you lurking, did'ja, Richard?). But it's ok- just throw SD in with your whites and the replacement bleach, and you'll have something in common with Judo Gene! You'll also blend in better with the EM...

Dan (uncharacteristically helpfull- have to wonder why, huh) C

Thanks

There's too much clutter here in my thread! I cant believe you pesky men think you have some ownership of this thread!
    Susan A. Spann

Thanks

There's too much clutter here in my thread! I cant believe you pesky men think you have some ownership of this thread!
    Just my corner, and I'm just squating at that.

By the way, I have your cats. Animals just like me for some reason. But I may have to take them over and drop them off at my brothers barn. They're driving my Jack Russel nutts! And, if she gets to them, it usually turns out pretty bloody for both her and the cat. Are they good mousers?

Dan C

Thanks

You don't have my cats...that would imply they actually got off their fat butts and did something
    Susan A. Spann

Thanks

They didn't intend to, I'm sure. But they followed me back to my corner when I was snoopin' an' poopin' in th' EM held sector. I told you, animals love me (it's a mystery to most people who know me, but there it is). Dangitmakesithardtobeaninja!

Dan (catnip) C

Thanks

Then I suppose you can never hide if all our pets are following you! We'll just need to follow the trail of poo!
    Susan A. Spann

Thanks

Then I suppose you can never hide if all our pets are following you! We'll just need to follow the trail of poo!
    Very true. You, on the other hand, will find it hard to hide when everyone can smell you comeing! We ninja call them "organic mines".

Dan (minesweeper) C

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links